In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle dive into the latest AMC and GME news before taking a closer look at inflation. They also discuss this generation’s Space Race and legislation in the House targeting the big 5 tech companies. For Investing, Dan still didn’t do s***. In Options, Dan trashes a solid plan and loses money while Kyle regrets selling some covered calls. The new Crypto segment got forgotten about as neither of our hosts remembered to update their show notes, and the bet gets competitive.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/12/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week's 2 Bulls in a China Shop #podcast #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) June 13, 2021
Which of the big three billionaire enthusiasts will be the first to safely reach (and return) to #space?#SPCE #AMZN #TSLA @richardbranson @JeffBezos @elonmusk
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
- 2 Bulls Podcast: China Needs Water & No Digi DollarThe annual government shutdown was avoided this year, but that didn’t stop the bears. Luckily, there’s still plenty of opportunities to cash in!
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Putting 2021 In ReviewLooking back on some of the top market lessons we learned over the past year in this special bonus episode
- 2 Bulls Podcast: COVID, Ruler of Planet Omicron Persei 8Now with more Covid variants and extra Jerome Powell!
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Matt Reiner, CFA, CPA… Too Many to ListMatt Reiner, the CFA/CPA with many hats stops by the shop to discuss the role of financial planners in the future
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Taper Rate is TransitoryThis week in the shop, the Fed comes to grips with the fact that inflation might not be so transitory after all. Plus Stocks!