In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle dive into the latest AMC and GME news before taking a closer look at inflation. They also discuss this generation’s Space Race and legislation in the House targeting the big 5 tech companies. For Investing, Dan still didn’t do s***. In Options, Dan trashes a solid plan and loses money while Kyle regrets selling some covered calls. The new Crypto segment got forgotten about as neither of our hosts remembered to update their show notes, and the bet gets competitive.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/12/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s 2 Bulls in a China Shop #podcast #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) June 13, 2021
Which of the big three billionaire enthusiasts will be the first to safely reach (and return) to #space?#SPCE #AMZN #TSLA @richardbranson @JeffBezos @elonmusk
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!