This week Kyle and Dan are joined by Sarah Glass, the last of the Big 3 at TRADEPRO Academy. Sarah specializes in order flow analysis and options trading. She helps the guys understand the importance of following the “smart” money as well as how to interpret unusual options alerts. After Kyle misunderstands the honorary “Flow Master” title, he wraps things up by testing her hip-hop lyrical abilities.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/21/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Sarah Glass
Sarah was introduced to options trading in 2018 by an institutional options trader, and knew right away that trading options was her passion. Her style primarily involves reading options orderflow and combining that with technical analysis. She heads up the options desk with Victorio and manages TRADEPRO Flow, pointing out notable and unusual options activity
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game