This week Kyle and Dan are joined by Sarah Glass, the last of the Big 3 at TRADEPRO Academy. Sarah specializes in order flow analysis and options trading. She helps the guys understand the importance of following the “smart” money as well as how to interpret unusual options alerts. After Kyle misunderstands the honorary “Flow Master” title, he wraps things up by testing her hip-hop lyrical abilities.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/21/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Sarah Glass
Sarah was introduced to options trading in 2018 by an institutional options trader, and knew right away that trading options was her passion. Her style primarily involves reading options orderflow and combining that with technical analysis. She heads up the options desk with Victorio and manages TRADEPRO Flow, pointing out notable and unusual options activity
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!