Finally saw some green days to end the week for our portfolios as growth and tech bounced… Inflation numbers this week spooked a lot of investors and probably led to some sector rotation. Or maybe a certain heavily shorted stock’s sudden upward movement led to the closing of long positions?
Our Stock Pick
Volume: 207 M
Kyle and Dan now apes. Apes like AMC. AMC volume way up and price is jumping. Time to HODL to moon!
Past Pick’ems Review
How’d the rest of our picks do? No idea, this is the first I’ve looked this week, I’ve been glued to AMC for the past 5 days. Guess we should check. Oh, and AMC will be getting double the stop loss, as it’s bound to be extremely volatile.
|Price first |
|15% Trailing |
|Stop Loss |
- Friday Pick’em: 07/09/21Our pick from last week did not fair so well… but this time will be different, we swear!
- Friday Pick’em: 07/02/21Rising fears of inflation and predictions of massive crashes can’t stop the market from hitting new highs… looks like it’s still “game on,” at least for the time being
- Friday Pick’em: 06/25/21TSLA, ROKU and SPCE all had major moves this week, too bad none of them were on our list. Maybe we can pick one of next week’s movers though…
- Friday Pick’em update: 06/18/21No new picks this week, just updating the list.
- Friday Pick’em: 06/11/21AMC happened this last week… Did anything else? We can’t remember… AMC definitely did some things though.
- Pick’em Update: 06/06/21No new picks, been a busy week. This is just an update on how our picks are doing.
- Friday Pick’em: 05/28/21After a taking last week off, we return to assess the damage, but instead were happy to see on stock nearly double! Betcha can’t guess what it was…
- Friday Pick’em: 05/14/21Welcome to the Friday Pick’em: Ape Edition! Care to take a wild guess at what stock we’re riding next?
- Friday Pick’em: 05/07/21It’s the first week of May, and it doesn’t look like everyone is selling this time. How did our picks weather the rotation? Read on to find out!
- Friday Pick’em: 04/30/21We’re smack dab in the middle of earnings season once again, and the SPY is continuing to push new highs. Let’s see if we can ride the momentum!