In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle are shocked to learn that the SEC has actually charged someone for short selling violations! We also discuss the big crypto selloff along with the Mormon church making large gains in the GME events last January. For investing, we take a closer look at the AT&T planned spinoff/merger of Time Warner and Discovery and what a successful test flight for Virgin Galactic should lead to when the market opens next. In Options, Dan nearly goes all in on AMC and Kyle repeats a frequent mistake. For the bet, Dan comes up with a clever loophole, but will Kyle agree?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/22/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) May 23, 2021
Are you buying more #cryptocurrency after the large selloff?#cryptotrading #CryptoNews #Bitcoin #ETH #doge #dogecoin #trading #investing #crypto #buythedip
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
BTIG Charge by SEC for Short Selling Violations
Ford all Electric F-150
Mormon Church Profits on GME
Fidelity Announces Trading Account for Kids
China Cracks down on Cryptocurrencies
AT&T Spinning off Time Warner
Virgin Galactic Test Flight
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Quad Witching and Lordstown B****ingThe Dow drops big time on Friday, Lordstown Motors keeps teasing hope and Oat Milk wars are a thing… Lots to unpack this week!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus: Interview w/ Alex GreengaardAlex Greengaard joins us in the China Shop this week to discuss Crypto, and hopefully answer the age old question… “What is it?”
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Billionaires. In. Spaaace!In this week’s episode, Kyle regrets executing a good plan and Dan regrets ignoring a good one of his own.
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus: Dan Legault, Antibe CEOThis week Dan and Kyle sit down with Antibe CEO, Dan Legault to talk about all things pharma!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Excellent Job Reports and Squeezing Naked ShortsThis time we manage to talk about more than AMC… Although we do talk about AMC a lot in this episode too. And Jersey Shore thanks to a stupid bet.