In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle are shocked to learn that the SEC has actually charged someone for short selling violations! We also discuss the big crypto selloff along with the Mormon church making large gains in the GME events last January. For investing, we take a closer look at the AT&T planned spinoff/merger of Time Warner and Discovery and what a successful test flight for Virgin Galactic should lead to when the market opens next. In Options, Dan nearly goes all in on AMC and Kyle repeats a frequent mistake. For the bet, Dan comes up with a clever loophole, but will Kyle agree?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/22/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) May 23, 2021
Are you buying more #cryptocurrency after the large selloff?#cryptotrading #CryptoNews #Bitcoin #ETH #doge #dogecoin #trading #investing #crypto #buythedip
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
BTIG Charge by SEC for Short Selling Violations
Ford all Electric F-150
Mormon Church Profits on GME
Fidelity Announces Trading Account for Kids
China Cracks down on Cryptocurrencies
AT&T Spinning off Time Warner
Virgin Galactic Test Flight
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading