This week Kyle and Dan discuss round three of the GME hearings with the Financial Services Commission, the Biden administration’s attempts to nationalize vaccine patents, and the new IBM 2 nanometer processor chips. In investing, Dan’s long terms stay sideways and Kyle goes over AMC’s recent earnings call. For trading, Dan finally gets put some AMC shares and Kyle closes out some losing positions. For the bet, someone jumps out to a large early lead!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/08/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Financial Services Committee Hearing
Biden wants to Waive Vaccine Patents
IBM Creates 2nm Processor
PTON Recall and Apology
SPCE Test Flight Scheduled?
BRK.A Shares Break QQQ Upper Limits
Reddit “Tinfoil Hat” Theory
AMC Earnings Call
Month End Reviews:
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. Adams, Ventripoint Diagnostics CEOJoin us as we chat with Dr. Adams, CEO of Ventripoint Diagnostics about their exciting heart imaging software, VMS+
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Insider Feds & Bezos Fights DeathFor a short week, we have a lot to get through… Dubious stock sales at SPCE, tapering is looking likely this year and AZ makes a statement!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Jobs Report Disappoints, SPCE’s Plans SpoiltA disappointing jobs report and labor shortages don’t seem to go together, but 2021 seems to have brought it’s own surprises…
- August Review: Back to the FuturesGeorge Papazov from TRADEPRO Academy joins us again to discuss futures, Dan’s career change and to settle up on the bet made last month
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Appears Disjointed, Uber/Lyft get DisappointedAfter getting through taper talks and insider trading at Neflix, the guys give updates on what they’ve learned on Futures over the past week
Through an agreement with a third party, Financial Ineptitude, Inc was paid $110 on 5/08/21 through 5/10/21 to write this promotional content for Antibe Therapeutics (TSX: ATE) (OTC: ATBPF), which contains affiliate links. We are not licensed to give financial advice and nothing in this article should be construed as such. Please do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.