This week Kyle and Dan discuss round three of the GME hearings with the Financial Services Commission, the Biden administration’s attempts to nationalize vaccine patents, and the new IBM 2 nanometer processor chips. In investing, Dan’s long terms stay sideways and Kyle goes over AMC’s recent earnings call. For trading, Dan finally gets put some AMC shares and Kyle closes out some losing positions. For the bet, someone jumps out to a large early lead!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/08/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Financial Services Committee Hearing
Biden wants to Waive Vaccine Patents
IBM Creates 2nm Processor
PTON Recall and Apology
SPCE Test Flight Scheduled?
BRK.A Shares Break QQQ Upper Limits
Reddit “Tinfoil Hat” Theory
AMC Earnings Call
Month End Reviews:
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading
Through an agreement with a third party, Financial Ineptitude, Inc was paid $110 on 5/08/21 through 5/10/21 to write this promotional content for Antibe Therapeutics (TSX: ATE) (OTC: ATBPF), which contains affiliate links. We are not licensed to give financial advice and nothing in this article should be construed as such. Please do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.