This week Kyle and Dan discuss round three of the GME hearings with the Financial Services Commission, the Biden administration’s attempts to nationalize vaccine patents, and the new IBM 2 nanometer processor chips. In investing, Dan’s long terms stay sideways and Kyle goes over AMC’s recent earnings call. For trading, Dan finally gets put some AMC shares and Kyle closes out some losing positions. For the bet, someone jumps out to a large early lead!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/08/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Services Committee Hearing
Biden wants to Waive Vaccine Patents
IBM Creates 2nm Processor
PTON Recall and Apology
SPCE Test Flight Scheduled?
BRK.A Shares Break QQQ Upper Limits
Reddit “Tinfoil Hat” Theory
AMC Earnings Call
Month End Reviews:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Quad Witching and Lordstown B****ingThe Dow drops big time on Friday, Lordstown Motors keeps teasing hope and Oat Milk wars are a thing… Lots to unpack this week!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus: Interview w/ Alex GreengaardAlex Greengaard joins us in the China Shop this week to discuss Crypto, and hopefully answer the age old question… “What is it?”
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Billionaires. In. Spaaace!In this week’s episode, Kyle regrets executing a good plan and Dan regrets ignoring a good one of his own.
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus: Dan Legault, Antibe CEOThis week Dan and Kyle sit down with Antibe CEO, Dan Legault to talk about all things pharma!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Excellent Job Reports and Squeezing Naked ShortsThis time we manage to talk about more than AMC… Although we do talk about AMC a lot in this episode too. And Jersey Shore thanks to a stupid bet.
Through an agreement with a third party, Financial Ineptitude, Inc was paid $110 on 5/08/21 through 5/10/21 to write this promotional content for Antibe Therapeutics (TSX: ATE) (OTC: ATBPF), which contains affiliate links. We are not licensed to give financial advice and nothing in this article should be construed as such. Please do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.