This week in the China Shop we are joined by Victorio Stefanov, day trader and success coach with TRADEPRO Academy. Listen in as Victorio tells us about his options trading strategy and the indicators he uses. We also discuss what’s going on with AMC and GME, and Kyle explains why he likes JMIA. We finish up by getting some long awaited answers to questions we’ve had about our lovable neighbors to the north!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 05/17/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Victorio Stefanov
Victorio started trading with George Papazov in 2015/2016 as an early member of TRADEPRO Academy, after his dad happened to meet him in a Starbucks (he may have spilled coffee on him). Victorio was a lost college student at the time in Engineering, hating it but not knowing what to do. After befriending George, he was convinced to get into trading and switched his degree to Financial Services. Victorio traded throughout college, and ended up paying for some of his schooling through options swing trading using some of his government loan (blowing 50% of it at first)
*Note from Victorio and 2 Bulls: Please don’t risk your tuition on options!*
While still in college, he then transitioned to futures day trading. There was a big learning curve in futures, but he eventually started making money about one year in (2018). While Victorio still trades futures here and there, he found that he was risking a little too much for comfort. Forever a student, he still works on his futures craft but recently flipped back to options. He day trade options now will pretty good success and swing trades common stock, with a focus on large caps and growth companies.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: PTON Pains & 5G AirplanesThis week in the China Shop, fear runs rampant as bank earnings disappoint and the threat of rate hikes looms overhead…
- 2 Bulls Bonus: James Fok, Author of Financial Cold WarJames Fok joins us in the China Shop all the way from Hong Kong to talk about his book, Financial Cold War.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Takes a New Deuce, NFT Thieves on the LooseIn this week’s episode, new Fed number 2 Brainard vows to use powerful tool against inflation, and FedEx wants to put lasers on its planes
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Jared Bibler, Author of Iceland’s SecretJared Bibler, author of Iceland’s Secret joins us in the China Shop to discuss his role in uncovering cause of Iceland’s 2008 financial crisis.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Learn, Laugh, LoseIt’s a new year, but once again the Fed dominates the headlines… This time with a triple threat to the markets…