In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss the latest moves by AMC CEO Adam Aron, a surprising challenge to Amazon’s unionization vote in Alabama and the staggering rise in lumber prices. For investing, Kyle takes a closer look at some of the results from CVM’s phase II test results. In options, Dan plays the Boorman strategy with decent success and Kyle made a play on PINS after it’s fall post earnings. Since it’s a new month, the final totals for the bet are revealed and a new bet begins!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/01/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #podcast #poll question: Did @CEOAdam outplay the #AMC shorts with his recent moves regarding the 500M share offering?#AMCSqueeze #StocksToWatch #stonks #wallstreetbets $AMC $GME @TradesTrey— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) May 2, 2021
Per the conditions of the March bet, here’s a picture of Dan’s car, minus most of the trash that usually accompanies it!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Month End Reviews:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: July Review w/ George PapazovJuly review means we look back at last months guest and George Papazov returns to help us come up with a plan to improve going forward
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cali Attacks Ham, while HOOD IPO SlammedThis week in the China Shop, we look at California’s upcoming bacon scarcity, Robinhood IPO and the ATVI allegations.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Edmund McCormack, Dchained FounderEdmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things crypto, and sets a new high score in the wrap-up game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bitcoin Electric & Virgin GaladickInflation, Infrastructure, Quasi-space flights and Elon don’t dump, this episode has a little bit of everything! Plus, we go to twitter for consequence ideas…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation and Bear FlirtationsThis week we look at the rising inflation concern and a couple odd crypto stories, Dan has a fantastic week trading, while Kyle does not.