In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss the latest moves by AMC CEO Adam Aron, a surprising challenge to Amazon’s unionization vote in Alabama and the staggering rise in lumber prices. For investing, Kyle takes a closer look at some of the results from CVM’s phase II test results. In options, Dan plays the Boorman strategy with decent success and Kyle made a play on PINS after it’s fall post earnings. Since it’s a new month, the final totals for the bet are revealed and a new bet begins!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/01/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #podcast #poll question: Did @CEOAdam outplay the #AMC shorts with his recent moves regarding the 500M share offering?#AMCSqueeze #StocksToWatch #stonks #wallstreetbets $AMC $GME @TradesTrey— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) May 2, 2021
Per the conditions of the March bet, here’s a picture of Dan’s car, minus most of the trash that usually accompanies it!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Month End Reviews:
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?