In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss the latest moves by AMC CEO Adam Aron, a surprising challenge to Amazon’s unionization vote in Alabama and the staggering rise in lumber prices. For investing, Kyle takes a closer look at some of the results from CVM’s phase II test results. In options, Dan plays the Boorman strategy with decent success and Kyle made a play on PINS after it’s fall post earnings. Since it’s a new month, the final totals for the bet are revealed and a new bet begins!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/01/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #podcast #poll question: Did @CEOAdam outplay the #AMC shorts with his recent moves regarding the 500M share offering?#AMCSqueeze #StocksToWatch #stonks #wallstreetbets $AMC $GME @TradesTrey— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) May 2, 2021
Per the conditions of the March bet, here’s a picture of Dan’s car, minus most of the trash that usually accompanies it!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at [email protected] or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at [email protected]
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
AMC shelves 500M Share Offering
Amazon Union Vote Shenanigans?
Household Income Surges in April
Emergent BioSolutions’ CEO Makes Shady Trade?
Lumber Prices Soaring
Cel-Sci Multikine Trial Status
Intro to the Stock Market
Cryptos with Nicholas Prouten
Covered Calls How To
Month End Reviews:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending