Not too much happened last week, other than some good earnings that still lead to price drops… Looking at you PINS and AMD. Biden did lay out the framework for his American Families Plan, and we’re right in the middle of earnings season again, but will we be brave enough to try to make a play around either?
Dan’s Stock Pick
Volume: 1.8 M
Dan’s Friday Pick’em this week is YUM! Brands Inc, the company that owns KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. YUM just reported their earnings on Wednesday and beat expectations for the fourth quarter in a row! The stock has been on a nice run since mid March and doesn’t show any signs of slowing down. Closing the week at a new 52 week high, we want to ride this stock and see how high it can go.
Past Pick’ems Review
Most of our picks had another solid week, but a couple are hovering around their stop losses. ATVI continued its downward trend and CVM cooled off after a great start. BUD continued showing good strength and WFC also had a great week! Hopefully we can keep it going into next week.
|Price first |
|15% Trailing |
|Stop Loss |
- Friday Pick’em: 07/09/21Our pick from last week did not fair so well… but this time will be different, we swear!
- Friday Pick’em: 07/02/21Rising fears of inflation and predictions of massive crashes can’t stop the market from hitting new highs… looks like it’s still “game on,” at least for the time being
- Friday Pick’em: 06/25/21TSLA, ROKU and SPCE all had major moves this week, too bad none of them were on our list. Maybe we can pick one of next week’s movers though…
- Friday Pick’em update: 06/18/21No new picks this week, just updating the list.
- Friday Pick’em: 06/11/21AMC happened this last week… Did anything else? We can’t remember… AMC definitely did some things though.
- Pick’em Update: 06/06/21No new picks, been a busy week. This is just an update on how our picks are doing.
- Friday Pick’em: 05/28/21After a taking last week off, we return to assess the damage, but instead were happy to see on stock nearly double! Betcha can’t guess what it was…
- Friday Pick’em: 05/14/21Welcome to the Friday Pick’em: Ape Edition! Care to take a wild guess at what stock we’re riding next?
- Friday Pick’em: 05/07/21It’s the first week of May, and it doesn’t look like everyone is selling this time. How did our picks weather the rotation? Read on to find out!
- Friday Pick’em: 04/30/21We’re smack dab in the middle of earnings season once again, and the SPY is continuing to push new highs. Let’s see if we can ride the momentum!