In a short trading week, there was still plenty of drama. The fallout from the margin call on Archegos had investors on edge Monday, and we are still waiting to see the effects of the SLR expiration on the 31st. Biden also unveiled his infrastructure plan, but it remains to be seen how much support it will have in congress.
Our Stock Pick
Volume: 6.5 M
Our Friday Pick’em this week is ARKX, the newest ETF from Cathie Woods. ARKX is focused on space exploration and supporting technologies, one of our favorite sectors! Since beginning trading last Tuesday, its price hasn’t changed all that much even with some impressive volume. This is a long term play though, and we’ve learned in the past that it’s not smart to bet against Ms. Woods.
Past Pick’ems Review
It was a good week for our picks, as nothing was lost to the dreaded stop loss. BGS is getting close though, and it will need to turn things around quickly. DAR and ATVI look to have recovered after flirting with their stops the last couple weeks and CNXC continues its strong performance. Hopefully we can build on this momentum and add some new stocks to our hall of fame!
|Price first |
|15% Trailing |
|Stop Loss |
- Friday Pick’em: 04/09/21Another week has come and gone and two of the three major indexes hit new highs! Read on to see what we’ve picked for next week.
- Friday Pick’em: 04/02/21A short week with plenty of action, from a historic margin call to a mega infrastructure plan. But something else has our attention this week!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/26/21Dan combs through his screeners to bring us this week’s pick, one that has been on a roll all year and looks ready to breakout past it’s all time high!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/19/21It was an up then down week for the NASDAQ as inflation concerns flare up again, and one of our previous picks pulls a Houdini!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/12/21Last week saw the NASDAQ recover from it’s correction, something our picks needed after the beating they took!
- Friday Pick’em: 03-06-21 (Sunday Edition)A couple days late but hopefully not a dollar short, here is are picks for next week. No Tech this time!
- Friday Pick’em: 02/26/21After an abysmal week in the stock market, we assess the damage and find two stocks worth checking out
- Friday Pick’em: 02/19/21After last week’s homerun of a pick, we look to repeat that success again. Can we make it two in a row?
- Friday Pick’em: 02/12/21A big acquisition offer by one of our picks on Friday puts it’s status in jeopardy. How did the rest of our stocks fare?
- Friday Pick’em: 02/05/21Now that the GME excitement has died down, it’s time we got back to basics