In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss President Biden’s new proposals and the effect they had on the market last week. They also talk about Tesla’s rough week and a strange new feature for Microsoft Teams. In investing, Dan and Kyle discuss the use of margin before Dan updates us on his momentum list. In trading, Kyle continues with his plan to generate income selling options and we look at how some of the alerts from last week performed. We wrap up with the Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Dan repeats a frequent mistake!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/24/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #poll question is for those #workingfromhome:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) April 25, 2021
Do you miss your daily commute so much that you would use the #MicrosoftTeams virtual replacement?#podcast #investing #trading #PodcastRecommendations #PodcastAndChill
Per the conditions of the March bet, here’s a picture of Dan’s car, minus most of the trash that usually accompanies it!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Biden wants to Nearly Double Capital Gains for the Wealthy
Biden to Cut Nicotine Levels and Ban Menthols?
Microsoft Teams to Add Virtual Commute?
Tesla Crash with No Driver
Amazon Invests in Robotic Facility in Virginia
Margin Debt hits $822 Billion
Month End Reviews:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cali Attacks Ham, while HOOD IPO SlammedThis week in the China Shop, we look at California’s upcoming bacon scarcity, Robinhood IPO and the ATVI allegations.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Edmund McCormack, Dchained FounderEdmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things crypto, and sets a new high score in the wrap-up game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bitcoin Electric & Virgin GaladickInflation, Infrastructure, Quasi-space flights and Elon don’t dump, this episode has a little bit of everything! Plus, we go to twitter for consequence ideas…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation and Bear FlirtationsThis week we look at the rising inflation concern and a couple odd crypto stories, Dan has a fantastic week trading, while Kyle does not.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Chris Mamula, Retirement GuruChris Mamula, Early Retirement expert drops by the shop to talk to the guys about his path to financial freedom and plays a game of “Retired or Fired?”
Through an agreement with a third party, Financial Ineptitude, Inc was paid $110 on 4/24/21 through 4/26/21 to write this promotional content for PharmaTher Holdings Ltd (CSE: PHRM) (OTCQB: PHRRF), which contains affiliate links. We are not licensed to give financial advice and nothing in this article should be construed as such. Please do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.