In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss President Biden’s new proposals and the effect they had on the market last week. They also talk about Tesla’s rough week and a strange new feature for Microsoft Teams. In investing, Dan and Kyle discuss the use of margin before Dan updates us on his momentum list. In trading, Kyle continues with his plan to generate income selling options and we look at how some of the alerts from last week performed. We wrap up with the Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Dan repeats a frequent mistake!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/24/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #poll question is for those #workingfromhome:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) April 25, 2021
Do you miss your daily commute so much that you would use the #MicrosoftTeams virtual replacement?#podcast #investing #trading #PodcastRecommendations #PodcastAndChill
Per the conditions of the March bet, here’s a picture of Dan’s car, minus most of the trash that usually accompanies it!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Biden wants to Nearly Double Capital Gains for the Wealthy
Biden to Cut Nicotine Levels and Ban Menthols?
Microsoft Teams to Add Virtual Commute?
Tesla Crash with No Driver
Amazon Invests in Robotic Facility in Virginia
Margin Debt hits $822 Billion
Month End Reviews:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: FSC Looking Bought, Patent Owners DistraughtFinancial Services Hearings, AMC’s earnings call, vaccine patent rights and so much more to cover this week!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: April 2021 ReviewIt’s already May and that means it’s time for another month-end review! Richard stops by to put Kyle in the couch again and we learn our consequences!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: AMC Sets up Nicely, Lumber gets PriceyIn this week’s episode, we look at Adam Aron’s curious moves, and Kyle digs a little deeper into Cel-Sci’s potential cancer treatment.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Comedians on Podcasts Getting Invested w/ Eddie PenceComedian and Cohost of the Ralph Report Eddie Pence stops by to take a crash course in the stock market! Can we teach Eddie the magic of Compound Interest?
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Menthols Forbidden, Bezos goes Villain?This week in the shop, we talk about Biden’s effect on the markets, Amazon’s new factory and a strange new feature offered by Microsoft Teams
Through an agreement with a third party, Financial Ineptitude, Inc was paid $110 on 4/24/21 through 4/26/21 to write this promotional content for PharmaTher Holdings Ltd (CSE: PHRM) (OTCQB: PHRRF), which contains affiliate links. We are not licensed to give financial advice and nothing in this article should be construed as such. Please do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.