In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss Biden’s infrastructure plan and the hurdles it faces along with Amazon’s unionization vote. We also touch on Ryan Cohen’s new appointment and Melvin Capitals staggering losses last quarter. We also changed our format and swapped the Stocks and Options segments with Investing and Trading (songs to be updated soon!) In this new format, Kyle talks about his plan to replace his income by selling options premiums. With a new month, we have a new bet and someone takes a big lead!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/10/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
Per the conditions of the March bet, here’s a picture of Dan’s car, minus all the trash that usually accompanies it!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Month End Reviews:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: China Needs Water & No Digi DollarThe annual government shutdown was avoided this year, but that didn’t stop the bears. Luckily, there’s still plenty of opportunities to cash in!
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Putting 2021 In ReviewLooking back on some of the top market lessons we learned over the past year in this special bonus episode
- 2 Bulls Podcast: COVID, Ruler of Planet Omicron Persei 8Now with more Covid variants and extra Jerome Powell!
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Matt Reiner, CFA, CPA… Too Many to ListMatt Reiner, the CFA/CPA with many hats stops by the shop to discuss the role of financial planners in the future
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Taper Rate is TransitoryThis week in the shop, the Fed comes to grips with the fact that inflation might not be so transitory after all. Plus Stocks!