In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss Biden’s infrastructure plan and the hurdles it faces along with Amazon’s unionization vote. We also touch on Ryan Cohen’s new appointment and Melvin Capitals staggering losses last quarter. We also changed our format and swapped the Stocks and Options segments with Investing and Trading (songs to be updated soon!) In this new format, Kyle talks about his plan to replace his income by selling options premiums. With a new month, we have a new bet and someone takes a big lead!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/10/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) April 11, 2021
What is the biggest threat to #Amazon‘s workforce?@JeffBezos #investing #podcast #2bullsinachinashop #Stock #stockmarkets #Union #Robotics
Per the conditions of the March bet, here’s a picture of Dan’s car, minus all the trash that usually accompanies it!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at [email protected] or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at [email protected]
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
Amazon Unionization vote
GME names Cohen Chairman
Beginner Bonus Episodes:
Intro to the Stock Market
Covered Calls How To
Month End Reviews:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending