In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss Biden’s infrastructure plan and the hurdles it faces along with Amazon’s unionization vote. We also touch on Ryan Cohen’s new appointment and Melvin Capitals staggering losses last quarter. We also changed our format and swapped the Stocks and Options segments with Investing and Trading (songs to be updated soon!) In this new format, Kyle talks about his plan to replace his income by selling options premiums. With a new month, we have a new bet and someone takes a big lead!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/10/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
Per the conditions of the March bet, here’s a picture of Dan’s car, minus all the trash that usually accompanies it!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Month End Reviews:
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!