In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss Biden’s infrastructure plan and the hurdles it faces along with Amazon’s unionization vote. We also touch on Ryan Cohen’s new appointment and Melvin Capitals staggering losses last quarter. We also changed our format and swapped the Stocks and Options segments with Investing and Trading (songs to be updated soon!) In this new format, Kyle talks about his plan to replace his income by selling options premiums. With a new month, we have a new bet and someone takes a big lead!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/10/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
Per the conditions of the March bet, here’s a picture of Dan’s car, minus all the trash that usually accompanies it!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Month End Reviews:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: FSC Looking Bought, Patent Owners DistraughtFinancial Services Hearings, AMC’s earnings call, vaccine patent rights and so much more to cover this week!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: April 2021 ReviewIt’s already May and that means it’s time for another month-end review! Richard stops by to put Kyle in the couch again and we learn our consequences!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: AMC Sets up Nicely, Lumber gets PriceyIn this week’s episode, we look at Adam Aron’s curious moves, and Kyle digs a little deeper into Cel-Sci’s potential cancer treatment.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Comedians on Podcasts Getting Invested w/ Eddie PenceComedian and Cohost of the Ralph Report Eddie Pence stops by to take a crash course in the stock market! Can we teach Eddie the magic of Compound Interest?
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Menthols Forbidden, Bezos goes Villain?This week in the shop, we talk about Biden’s effect on the markets, Amazon’s new factory and a strange new feature offered by Microsoft Teams