It’s our first Month In Review episode, and it’s jam packed with Kyle and Dan talking about all the March guests and their big takeaways. We also talk about what really worked trading wise before getting into some listener questions. To wrap up, Dan is offered his choice of dreaded Bet consequences… He was less than amused!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/04/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Quad Witching and Lordstown B****ingThe Dow drops big time on Friday, Lordstown Motors keeps teasing hope and Oat Milk wars are a thing… Lots to unpack this week!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus: Interview w/ Alex GreengaardAlex Greengaard joins us in the China Shop this week to discuss Crypto, and hopefully answer the age old question… “What is it?”
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Billionaires. In. Spaaace!In this week’s episode, Kyle regrets executing a good plan and Dan regrets ignoring a good one of his own.
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus: Dan Legault, Antibe CEOThis week Dan and Kyle sit down with Antibe CEO, Dan Legault to talk about all things pharma!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Excellent Job Reports and Squeezing Naked ShortsThis time we manage to talk about more than AMC… Although we do talk about AMC a lot in this episode too. And Jersey Shore thanks to a stupid bet.