In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle talk RobinHood’s new troubles, the Coinbase IPO and a single deli with a 100 million market cap! Kyle also goes into some of the details of Greensill’s collapse and the shady lending practices occurring. In investing, Kyle points out a couple stocks starting to take off and Dan updates us on his momentum list. In trading, both give updates on their current options strategies and we wrap up with a one in a million bet pick!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/17/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
Per the conditions of the March bet, here’s a picture of Dan’s car, minus most of the trash that usually accompanies it!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bezo’s Says Workers aren’t Robots
Mass. Trying to Block Robinhood IPO
Robinhood Outage during Dogecoin Surge
Single Deli with $100 Million Market Cap
Greensill’s “Future” Invoices Lending
Branson Sells $150 Million in SPCE
Month End Reviews:
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. Adams, Ventripoint Diagnostics CEOJoin us as we chat with Dr. Adams, CEO of Ventripoint Diagnostics about their exciting heart imaging software, VMS+
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Insider Feds & Bezos Fights DeathFor a short week, we have a lot to get through… Dubious stock sales at SPCE, tapering is looking likely this year and AZ makes a statement!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Jobs Report Disappoints, SPCE’s Plans SpoiltA disappointing jobs report and labor shortages don’t seem to go together, but 2021 seems to have brought it’s own surprises…
- August Review: Back to the FuturesGeorge Papazov from TRADEPRO Academy joins us again to discuss futures, Dan’s career change and to settle up on the bet made last month
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Appears Disjointed, Uber/Lyft get DisappointedAfter getting through taper talks and insider trading at Neflix, the guys give updates on what they’ve learned on Futures over the past week