In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle talk RobinHood’s new troubles, the Coinbase IPO and a single deli with a 100 million market cap! Kyle also goes into some of the details of Greensill’s collapse and the shady lending practices occurring. In investing, Kyle points out a couple stocks starting to take off and Dan updates us on his momentum list. In trading, both give updates on their current options strategies and we wrap up with a one in a million bet pick!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/17/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) April 18, 2021
Do Americans need another #Stimuluscheck?#podcast #PodcastRecommendations #investing #trading #stockmarket #stimulus
Per the conditions of the March bet, here’s a picture of Dan’s car, minus most of the trash that usually accompanies it!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
Bezo’s Says Workers aren’t Robots
Mass. Trying to Block Robinhood IPO
Robinhood Outage during Dogecoin Surge
Single Deli with $100 Million Market Cap
Greensill’s “Future” Invoices Lending
Branson Sells $150 Million in SPCE
Beginner Bonus Episodes:
Intro to the Stock Market
Cryptos with Nicholas Prouten
Covered Calls How To
Month End Reviews:
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!