In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss the downfall of Archegos Capital, the latest Jobs report numbers, and new infrastructure spending. In stocks, Kyle contemplates going big in one particular company. In options, Dan finally admits defeat in his strangle/straddle experiment. We also find out the bet winner for March, and someone isn’t too happy about it!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/03/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #Poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) April 4, 2021
Will #marijuana be decriminalized within the next 18 months by Congress?#LegalizeIt #potstocks #podcast #wallstreetbets #PodcastRecommendations #cannabis #EasterSunday
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Enthusiast Gaming Holdings
Archegos Margin Call
SLR Expires 3/31
$174 Billion for EVs in Infrastructure Plan
Latest Jobs Report
AMC to Ask Shareholders to Issue 500M New Shares
ATT Lobbies Against Fiber??
Through an agreement with a third party, Financial Ineptitude, Inc was paid $110 on 4/3/21 through 4/5/21 to write this promotional content for Enthusiast Gaming Holdings, Inc. (CSE:EGLX)(OTC:ENGMF), which contains affiliate links. We are not licensed to give financial advice and nothing in this article should be construed as such. Please do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
*Kyle purchased shares on 4/1 prior to the release of this episode
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Quad Witching and Lordstown B****ingThe Dow drops big time on Friday, Lordstown Motors keeps teasing hope and Oat Milk wars are a thing… Lots to unpack this week!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus: Interview w/ Alex GreengaardAlex Greengaard joins us in the China Shop this week to discuss Crypto, and hopefully answer the age old question… “What is it?”
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Billionaires. In. Spaaace!In this week’s episode, Kyle regrets executing a good plan and Dan regrets ignoring a good one of his own.
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus: Dan Legault, Antibe CEOThis week Dan and Kyle sit down with Antibe CEO, Dan Legault to talk about all things pharma!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Excellent Job Reports and Squeezing Naked ShortsThis time we manage to talk about more than AMC… Although we do talk about AMC a lot in this episode too. And Jersey Shore thanks to a stupid bet.