In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss the downfall of Archegos Capital, the latest Jobs report numbers, and new infrastructure spending. In stocks, Kyle contemplates going big in one particular company. In options, Dan finally admits defeat in his strangle/straddle experiment. We also find out the bet winner for March, and someone isn’t too happy about it!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/03/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #Poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) April 4, 2021
Will #marijuana be decriminalized within the next 18 months by Congress?#LegalizeIt #potstocks #podcast #wallstreetbets #PodcastRecommendations #cannabis #EasterSunday
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Enthusiast Gaming Holdings
Archegos Margin Call
SLR Expires 3/31
$174 Billion for EVs in Infrastructure Plan
Latest Jobs Report
AMC to Ask Shareholders to Issue 500M New Shares
ATT Lobbies Against Fiber??
Through an agreement with a third party, Financial Ineptitude, Inc was paid $110 on 4/3/21 through 4/5/21 to write this promotional content for Enthusiast Gaming Holdings, Inc. (CSE:EGLX)(OTC:ENGMF), which contains affiliate links. We are not licensed to give financial advice and nothing in this article should be construed as such. Please do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
*Kyle purchased shares on 4/1 prior to the release of this episode
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?