This week in the China Shop, the blind lead the blind! We got comedian Eddie Pence to visit the shop so we can try and teach him the basics of investing in the stock market. Dan also shares some new tunes to help drive home the lessons. To wrap things up, Dan challenges Eddie to Star Wars trivia contest, but did Kyle take too many liberties as Quiz Master?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 04/25/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Eddie Pence
The Hollywood Reporter named Eddie Pence one of the Top New Faces of the Montreal Comedy Festival in 2004, he was also invited back to perform there again in 2006. In 2007 Eddie performed at the HBO Aspen Comedy Arts Festival as well as HBOs The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas. In 2010 Eddie was a finalist in the Seattle International Comedy Competition. A favorite of the World Famous Improv, Eddie can be seen at clubs and colleges across the country.
His credits include Comedy Centrals “Live at Gotham” and “Crossballs”, “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson”, Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfield on Fox News, History of the Joke and Surviving The Holidays w/ Lewis Black on The History Channel. He’s recently appeared on “Gotham LIVE” on AXS TV and “comics Unleashed with Byron Allen”. Eddie was recently cast in “How to be a grown up” on TRU TV…
Eddie can be heard on “Swings & Mrs.” on Radio.com, “The Ralph Report” on Patreon.com and “The Ramble” wherever you get your podcasts
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game