This week in the China Shop, the blind lead the blind! We got comedian Eddie Pence to visit the shop so we can try and teach him the basics of investing in the stock market. Dan also shares some new tunes to help drive home the lessons. To wrap things up, Dan challenges Eddie to Star Wars trivia contest, but did Kyle take too many liberties as Quiz Master?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 04/25/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Eddie Pence
The Hollywood Reporter named Eddie Pence one of the Top New Faces of the Montreal Comedy Festival in 2004, he was also invited back to perform there again in 2006. In 2007 Eddie performed at the HBO Aspen Comedy Arts Festival as well as HBOs The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas. In 2010 Eddie was a finalist in the Seattle International Comedy Competition. A favorite of the World Famous Improv, Eddie can be seen at clubs and colleges across the country.
His credits include Comedy Centrals “Live at Gotham” and “Crossballs”, “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson”, Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfield on Fox News, History of the Joke and Surviving The Holidays w/ Lewis Black on The History Channel. He’s recently appeared on “Gotham LIVE” on AXS TV and “comics Unleashed with Byron Allen”. Eddie was recently cast in “How to be a grown up” on TRU TV…
Eddie can be heard on “Swings & Mrs.” on Radio.com, “The Ralph Report” on Patreon.com and “The Ramble” wherever you get your podcasts
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: July Review w/ George PapazovJuly review means we look back at last months guest and George Papazov returns to help us come up with a plan to improve going forward
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cali Attacks Ham, while HOOD IPO SlammedThis week in the China Shop, we look at California’s upcoming bacon scarcity, Robinhood IPO and the ATVI allegations.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Edmund McCormack, Dchained FounderEdmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things crypto, and sets a new high score in the wrap-up game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bitcoin Electric & Virgin GaladickInflation, Infrastructure, Quasi-space flights and Elon don’t dump, this episode has a little bit of everything! Plus, we go to twitter for consequence ideas…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation and Bear FlirtationsThis week we look at the rising inflation concern and a couple odd crypto stories, Dan has a fantastic week trading, while Kyle does not.