This week in the China Shop, the blind lead the blind! We got comedian Eddie Pence to visit the shop so we can try and teach him the basics of investing in the stock market. Dan also shares some new tunes to help drive home the lessons. To wrap things up, Dan challenges Eddie to Star Wars trivia contest, but did Kyle take too many liberties as Quiz Master?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 04/25/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Eddie Pence
The Hollywood Reporter named Eddie Pence one of the Top New Faces of the Montreal Comedy Festival in 2004, he was also invited back to perform there again in 2006. In 2007 Eddie performed at the HBO Aspen Comedy Arts Festival as well as HBOs The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas. In 2010 Eddie was a finalist in the Seattle International Comedy Competition. A favorite of the World Famous Improv, Eddie can be seen at clubs and colleges across the country.
His credits include Comedy Centrals “Live at Gotham” and “Crossballs”, “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson”, Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfield on Fox News, History of the Joke and Surviving The Holidays w/ Lewis Black on The History Channel. He’s recently appeared on “Gotham LIVE” on AXS TV and “comics Unleashed with Byron Allen”. Eddie was recently cast in “How to be a grown up” on TRU TV…
Eddie can be heard on “Swings & Mrs.” on Radio.com, “The Ralph Report” on Patreon.com and “The Ramble” wherever you get your podcasts
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss