This week in the China Shop, the blind lead the blind! We got comedian Eddie Pence to visit the shop so we can try and teach him the basics of investing in the stock market. Dan also shares some new tunes to help drive home the lessons. To wrap things up, Dan challenges Eddie to Star Wars trivia contest, but did Kyle take too many liberties as Quiz Master?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 04/25/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Eddie Pence
The Hollywood Reporter named Eddie Pence one of the Top New Faces of the Montreal Comedy Festival in 2004, he was also invited back to perform there again in 2006. In 2007 Eddie performed at the HBO Aspen Comedy Arts Festival as well as HBOs The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas. In 2010 Eddie was a finalist in the Seattle International Comedy Competition. A favorite of the World Famous Improv, Eddie can be seen at clubs and colleges across the country.
His credits include Comedy Centrals “Live at Gotham” and “Crossballs”, “The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson”, Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfield on Fox News, History of the Joke and Surviving The Holidays w/ Lewis Black on The History Channel. He’s recently appeared on “Gotham LIVE” on AXS TV and “comics Unleashed with Byron Allen”. Eddie was recently cast in “How to be a grown up” on TRU TV…
Eddie can be heard on “Swings & Mrs.” on Radio.com, “The Ralph Report” on Patreon.com and “The Ramble” wherever you get your podcasts
Eddie’s “Unspecial” Comedy Special
The Ralph Report Podcast
The Ramble Podcast
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending