After the beating the Tech sector saw last edition, this week’s green run was greatly appreciated! Still, we’ll give it another week before we pick another NASDAQ stock. With Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus plan getting approved and signed, we might not have to wait long until Tech starts another run.
Dan’s Stock Pick
Volume: 1.9 M
Dan’s Friday Pick’em is this week is Yellow Corp (YELL), a logistics and less-than-truckload (LTL) shipping company. YELL has been on a great run this week, hitting new 52 week highs each day! This stock is carrying some impressive momentum with it, thanks to some positive news on Monday. Even though they saw a drop in tonnage, a substantial increase in yield was more than enough to drive the rally. Throw in a healthy MACD cross in along with the positive trends in their one year chart, this one has the potential to keep running!
Past Pick’ems Review
DAR continued it’s impressive run last week and was joined by newcomer CNXC. We managed to make it through a week without losing any picks to the dreaded stop loss, although QEP was pennies away from it! ATVI looks to have stabilized and BGS had a nice, quiet first week. We’ll take it while it lasts!
|Price first |
|15% Trailing |
|Stop Loss |
- Friday Pick’em: 04/09/21Another week has come and gone and two of the three major indexes hit new highs! Read on to see what we’ve picked for next week.
- Friday Pick’em: 04/02/21A short week with plenty of action, from a historic margin call to a mega infrastructure plan. But something else has our attention this week!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/26/21Dan combs through his screeners to bring us this week’s pick, one that has been on a roll all year and looks ready to breakout past it’s all time high!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/19/21It was an up then down week for the NASDAQ as inflation concerns flare up again, and one of our previous picks pulls a Houdini!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/12/21Last week saw the NASDAQ recover from it’s correction, something our picks needed after the beating they took!
- Friday Pick’em: 03-06-21 (Sunday Edition)A couple days late but hopefully not a dollar short, here is are picks for next week. No Tech this time!
- Friday Pick’em: 02/26/21After an abysmal week in the stock market, we assess the damage and find two stocks worth checking out
- Friday Pick’em: 02/19/21After last week’s homerun of a pick, we look to repeat that success again. Can we make it two in a row?
- Friday Pick’em: 02/12/21A big acquisition offer by one of our picks on Friday puts it’s status in jeopardy. How did the rest of our stocks fare?
- Friday Pick’em: 02/05/21Now that the GME excitement has died down, it’s time we got back to basics