After the beating the Tech sector saw last edition, this week’s green run was greatly appreciated! Still, we’ll give it another week before we pick another NASDAQ stock. With Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus plan getting approved and signed, we might not have to wait long until Tech starts another run.
Dan’s Stock Pick
Volume: 1.9 M
Dan’s Friday Pick’em is this week is Yellow Corp (YELL), a logistics and less-than-truckload (LTL) shipping company. YELL has been on a great run this week, hitting new 52 week highs each day! This stock is carrying some impressive momentum with it, thanks to some positive news on Monday. Even though they saw a drop in tonnage, a substantial increase in yield was more than enough to drive the rally. Throw in a healthy MACD cross in along with the positive trends in their one year chart, this one has the potential to keep running!
Past Pick’ems Review
DAR continued it’s impressive run last week and was joined by newcomer CNXC. We managed to make it through a week without losing any picks to the dreaded stop loss, although QEP was pennies away from it! ATVI looks to have stabilized and BGS had a nice, quiet first week. We’ll take it while it lasts!
|Price first |
|15% Trailing |
|Stop Loss |
- Friday Pick’em update: 06/18/21No new picks this week, just updating the list.
- Friday Pick’em: 06/11/21AMC happened this last week… Did anything else? We can’t remember… AMC definitely did some things though.
- Pick’em Update: 06/06/21No new picks, been a busy week. This is just an update on how our picks are doing.
- Friday Pick’em: 05/28/21After a taking last week off, we return to assess the damage, but instead were happy to see on stock nearly double! Betcha can’t guess what it was…
- Friday Pick’em: 05/14/21Welcome to the Friday Pick’em: Ape Edition! Care to take a wild guess at what stock we’re riding next?
- Friday Pick’em: 05/07/21It’s the first week of May, and it doesn’t look like everyone is selling this time. How did our picks weather the rotation? Read on to find out!
- Friday Pick’em: 04/30/21We’re smack dab in the middle of earnings season once again, and the SPY is continuing to push new highs. Let’s see if we can ride the momentum!
- Friday Pick’em: 04/23/21The markets managed to rebound after Biden announced a plan to change the capital gains tax, and another plan of his killed one of our picks!
- Friday Pick’em: 04/16/21Another good week for the markets overall, but several stocks were not so lucky… Were any of our picks affected?
- Friday Pick’em: 04/09/21Another week has come and gone and two of the three major indexes hit new highs! Read on to see what we’ve picked for next week.