In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss the ramifications of the Suez Canal blockage and Powell and Yellen’s Congressional testimonies. We also discuss China’s recent response to new sanctions and Amazon’s bold new PR strategies. In Stocks, Kyle repeats a mistake from last week, and in Options, Dan continues to revise his straddle/strangle strategies. With only one more week to go in this month’s bet, one plays it safe while the other goes for broke!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 03/27/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week's #2bullsinachinashop #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) March 28, 2021
Regarding @elonmusk's now deleted post, do you think #Tesla will ever be a more valuable company than #Apple?$TSLA $APPL #PodcastRecommendations #podcast #investing #wallstreetbets #wallstreet #stocks #stockmarket
Per the conditions of last Month’s bet, here is the photo Kyle was required to send to Dan. This will be his Facebook Profile picture for the rest of March!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powell and Yellen Testify in Congress
Jobless Claims at 1 year low
Bank Stocks Rise after Allowed to Raise Dividends
Suez Canal Blocked
China Retaliates after Sanctions
NY MJ Update
Elon Deletes a Tweet
Amazon Trolling Congress Members
- 2 Bulls Podcast: July Review w/ George PapazovJuly review means we look back at last months guest and George Papazov returns to help us come up with a plan to improve going forward
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cali Attacks Ham, while HOOD IPO SlammedThis week in the China Shop, we look at California’s upcoming bacon scarcity, Robinhood IPO and the ATVI allegations.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Edmund McCormack, Dchained FounderEdmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things crypto, and sets a new high score in the wrap-up game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bitcoin Electric & Virgin GaladickInflation, Infrastructure, Quasi-space flights and Elon don’t dump, this episode has a little bit of everything! Plus, we go to twitter for consequence ideas…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation and Bear FlirtationsThis week we look at the rising inflation concern and a couple odd crypto stories, Dan has a fantastic week trading, while Kyle does not.