In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss the ramifications of the Suez Canal blockage and Powell and Yellen’s Congressional testimonies. We also discuss China’s recent response to new sanctions and Amazon’s bold new PR strategies. In Stocks, Kyle repeats a mistake from last week, and in Options, Dan continues to revise his straddle/strangle strategies. With only one more week to go in this month’s bet, one plays it safe while the other goes for broke!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 03/27/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week's #2bullsinachinashop #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) March 28, 2021
Regarding @elonmusk's now deleted post, do you think #Tesla will ever be a more valuable company than #Apple?$TSLA $APPL #PodcastRecommendations #podcast #investing #wallstreetbets #wallstreet #stocks #stockmarket
Per the conditions of last Month’s bet, here is the photo Kyle was required to send to Dan. This will be his Facebook Profile picture for the rest of March!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Powell and Yellen Testify in Congress
Jobless Claims at 1 year low
Bank Stocks Rise after Allowed to Raise Dividends
Suez Canal Blocked
China Retaliates after Sanctions
NY MJ Update
Elon Deletes a Tweet
Amazon Trolling Congress Members
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Richard Friesen pt. IIRichard Friesen joins us in the Shop again this week to chat with us about our progress and the importance of implied volatility.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Melvin Capital Losses, Ryan Cohen BossesIn this episode we talk infrastructure, Amazon’s union vote and Cohen’s board appointment. Kyle also talks about his new options strategy
- 2 Bulls Podcast: March 2021 ReviewIn our first monthly review, we chat about past guests and introduce our shop rules. We wrap up with Dan picking his consequence.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Archegos Bye-Bye, EV Chargers MultiplyFor a short week, there’s a lot to cover this week, from infrastructure to a hedge fund implosion. Also, AT&T is against Fiber???
- 2 Bulls Bonus Episode: Nicholas Prouten, LODE Project AmbassadorNicholas Prouten stops by the China Shop to talk to the guys about the LODE project, a crypto backed by precious metals. Will he tell us where the gold is?