In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle give an update on latest stimulus news, Bitcoin’s latest struggles and how the weakness in Tech has wrecked Cathie Woods’ investment funds. We also talk about two space related companies going public, one imminent through a SPAC and one a few years out. In Stocks, Kyle looks at the best performing sectors this past week and month, along with the notable upcoming earnings. In Options, Dan and Kyle both give updates on the strategies they tested out last week before looking at some of the notably large options trade from the past week. Oh yeah, new music and bet consequences from last month are settled!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 03/06/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #poll question is centered around @CathieDWood following the selloff of her portfolios:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) March 7, 2021
Do you think #ARKinvest will rebound or did she just get really lucky prior to the turnaround?#investing #stockmarket #wallstreet #money #podcast #cathiewood
Per the conditions of last Month’s bet, here is the photo Kyle was required to send to Dan. This will be his Facebook Profile picture for the rest of March!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading