In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle give an update on latest stimulus news, Bitcoin’s latest struggles and how the weakness in Tech has wrecked Cathie Woods’ investment funds. We also talk about two space related companies going public, one imminent through a SPAC and one a few years out. In Stocks, Kyle looks at the best performing sectors this past week and month, along with the notable upcoming earnings. In Options, Dan and Kyle both give updates on the strategies they tested out last week before looking at some of the notably large options trade from the past week. Oh yeah, new music and bet consequences from last month are settled!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 03/06/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #poll question is centered around @CathieDWood following the selloff of her portfolios:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) March 7, 2021
Do you think #ARKinvest will rebound or did she just get really lucky prior to the turnaround?#investing #stockmarket #wallstreet #money #podcast #cathiewood
Per the conditions of last Month’s bet, here is the photo Kyle was required to send to Dan. This will be his Facebook Profile picture for the rest of March!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
Cathie Woods’ Rough Week
Rocket Labs to go Public
Starlink IPO in the Future?
China’s Plans for Digital Yuan
DraftKings M&A Rumor
CLRBF Raises $1 Billion
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!