This week’s guest is Sue Pullen, a Fairway Independent Mortgage Branch Manager and the China Shop’s favorite patron! Sue joins Dan and Kyle to talk about real estate and mortgages along with some tips to improve credit. She also tells the guys about her first exposure to options trading.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 01/17/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Who is Sue Pullen?
Sue is an expert at finding mortgage solutions for her customers. She has over 15 years of lending experience and over 25 years of construction experience. She educates her customers with the available financing options, and assists them in securing the right mortgage loan to fit their individual needs and financial goals. Sue is dedicated to helping families become homeowners, as she keeps them continually informed throughout the mortgage loan process.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: July Review w/ George PapazovJuly review means we look back at last months guest and George Papazov returns to help us come up with a plan to improve going forward
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cali Attacks Ham, while HOOD IPO SlammedThis week in the China Shop, we look at California’s upcoming bacon scarcity, Robinhood IPO and the ATVI allegations.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Edmund McCormack, Dchained FounderEdmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things crypto, and sets a new high score in the wrap-up game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bitcoin Electric & Virgin GaladickInflation, Infrastructure, Quasi-space flights and Elon don’t dump, this episode has a little bit of everything! Plus, we go to twitter for consequence ideas…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation and Bear FlirtationsThis week we look at the rising inflation concern and a couple odd crypto stories, Dan has a fantastic week trading, while Kyle does not.