This week’s guest is Sue Pullen, a Fairway Independent Mortgage Branch Manager and the China Shop’s favorite patron! Sue joins Dan and Kyle to talk about real estate and mortgages along with some tips to improve credit. She also tells the guys about her first exposure to options trading.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 01/17/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Who is Sue Pullen?
Sue is an expert at finding mortgage solutions for her customers. She has over 15 years of lending experience and over 25 years of construction experience. She educates her customers with the available financing options, and assists them in securing the right mortgage loan to fit their individual needs and financial goals. Sue is dedicated to helping families become homeowners, as she keeps them continually informed throughout the mortgage loan process.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Richard Friesen pt. IIRichard Friesen joins us in the Shop again this week to chat with us about our progress and the importance of implied volatility.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Melvin Capital Losses, Ryan Cohen BossesIn this episode we talk infrastructure, Amazon’s union vote and Cohen’s board appointment. Kyle also talks about his new options strategy
- 2 Bulls Podcast: March 2021 ReviewIn our first monthly review, we chat about past guests and introduce our shop rules. We wrap up with Dan picking his consequence.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Archegos Bye-Bye, EV Chargers MultiplyFor a short week, there’s a lot to cover this week, from infrastructure to a hedge fund implosion. Also, AT&T is against Fiber???
- 2 Bulls Bonus Episode: Nicholas Prouten, LODE Project AmbassadorNicholas Prouten stops by the China Shop to talk to the guys about the LODE project, a crypto backed by precious metals. Will he tell us where the gold is?