In this special bonus episode, Dan and Kyle sit down to explain the basic options terms and some of the factors that determine a contracts premium. Afterwards, Christopher Boorman joins in for a Q and A session. Among the items discussed are covered calls, call spreads and the pros and cons of underwriting options contracts. We also talk about when to cut losses and cover certain scenarios when it’s beneficial to exercise contracts.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 03/21/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Who is Christopher Boorman?
Christopher Boorman has spent over 20 years in the Financial Services I.T. space, working for nearly every insurance company in Hartford. While looking for his next opportunity in accounting, finance or operations, he’s managing his retirement funds with options trades and building a side hustle as a Christian speaker. Check out his YouTube channel Christopher Boorman Speaks for short inspirational videos and don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share!
Financial Ineptitude Knowledge Center
Options Greeks Explanation
David Moadel Explains “The Wheel”
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending