In this special bonus episode, Dan and Kyle sit down to explain the basic options terms and some of the factors that determine a contracts premium. Afterwards, Christopher Boorman joins in for a Q and A session. Among the items discussed are covered calls, call spreads and the pros and cons of underwriting options contracts. We also talk about when to cut losses and cover certain scenarios when it’s beneficial to exercise contracts.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 03/21/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Who is Christopher Boorman?
Christopher Boorman has spent over 20 years in the Financial Services I.T. space, working for nearly every insurance company in Hartford. While looking for his next opportunity in accounting, finance or operations, he’s managing his retirement funds with options trades and building a side hustle as a Christian speaker. Check out his YouTube channel Christopher Boorman Speaks for short inspirational videos and don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: July Review w/ George PapazovJuly review means we look back at last months guest and George Papazov returns to help us come up with a plan to improve going forward
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cali Attacks Ham, while HOOD IPO SlammedThis week in the China Shop, we look at California’s upcoming bacon scarcity, Robinhood IPO and the ATVI allegations.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Edmund McCormack, Dchained FounderEdmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things crypto, and sets a new high score in the wrap-up game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bitcoin Electric & Virgin GaladickInflation, Infrastructure, Quasi-space flights and Elon don’t dump, this episode has a little bit of everything! Plus, we go to twitter for consequence ideas…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation and Bear FlirtationsThis week we look at the rising inflation concern and a couple odd crypto stories, Dan has a fantastic week trading, while Kyle does not.