Obi Onyejekwe, CEO of UNOMi and COO of Pixel Pirate Studios joins us in the China shop to talk about the path of the Entrepreneur. We go into detail about the work that goes into a successful startup, along with the importance of selecting the right team and building the right culture. Obi also shared with us some of the less talked about details when his first startup was acquired by AOL along with a ton of exciting opportunities for the retail investor to become a venture capitalist!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 02/28/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Who is Obi Onyejekwe?
Obi is an entrepreneur and product specialist with extensive experience building digital and entertainment companies. He raised over $900,000 on a revolutionary startup (Nito Inc.), which was later acquired by AOL. An outstanding leader with a record of spearheading the development of high-end profitable products, Obi is currently focused on his latest project, UNOMi. Prior to founding Nito, Inc. and UNOMi, he worked as a marketing specialist for several Fortune 500 companies, including entities like Spike, Nickelodeon, and BET.
Pixel Pirate Studios
UNOMi Equity Crowdfund
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending