Obi Onyejekwe, CEO of UNOMi and COO of Pixel Pirate Studios joins us in the China shop to talk about the path of the Entrepreneur. We go into detail about the work that goes into a successful startup, along with the importance of selecting the right team and building the right culture. Obi also shared with us some of the less talked about details when his first startup was acquired by AOL along with a ton of exciting opportunities for the retail investor to become a venture capitalist!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 02/28/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Who is Obi Onyejekwe?
Obi is an entrepreneur and product specialist with extensive experience building digital and entertainment companies. He raised over $900,000 on a revolutionary startup (Nito Inc.), which was later acquired by AOL. An outstanding leader with a record of spearheading the development of high-end profitable products, Obi is currently focused on his latest project, UNOMi. Prior to founding Nito, Inc. and UNOMi, he worked as a marketing specialist for several Fortune 500 companies, including entities like Spike, Nickelodeon, and BET.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Richard Friesen pt. IIRichard Friesen joins us in the Shop again this week to chat with us about our progress and the importance of implied volatility.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Melvin Capital Losses, Ryan Cohen BossesIn this episode we talk infrastructure, Amazon’s union vote and Cohen’s board appointment. Kyle also talks about his new options strategy
- 2 Bulls Podcast: March 2021 ReviewIn our first monthly review, we chat about past guests and introduce our shop rules. We wrap up with Dan picking his consequence.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Archegos Bye-Bye, EV Chargers MultiplyFor a short week, there’s a lot to cover this week, from infrastructure to a hedge fund implosion. Also, AT&T is against Fiber???
- 2 Bulls Bonus Episode: Nicholas Prouten, LODE Project AmbassadorNicholas Prouten stops by the China Shop to talk to the guys about the LODE project, a crypto backed by precious metals. Will he tell us where the gold is?