Obi Onyejekwe, CEO of UNOMi and COO of Pixel Pirate Studios joins us in the China shop to talk about the path of the Entrepreneur. We go into detail about the work that goes into a successful startup, along with the importance of selecting the right team and building the right culture. Obi also shared with us some of the less talked about details when his first startup was acquired by AOL along with a ton of exciting opportunities for the retail investor to become a venture capitalist!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 02/28/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Who is Obi Onyejekwe?
Obi is an entrepreneur and product specialist with extensive experience building digital and entertainment companies. He raised over $900,000 on a revolutionary startup (Nito Inc.), which was later acquired by AOL. An outstanding leader with a record of spearheading the development of high-end profitable products, Obi is currently focused on his latest project, UNOMi. Prior to founding Nito, Inc. and UNOMi, he worked as a marketing specialist for several Fortune 500 companies, including entities like Spike, Nickelodeon, and BET.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading