Obi Onyejekwe, CEO of UNOMi and COO of Pixel Pirate Studios joins us in the China shop to talk about the path of the Entrepreneur. We go into detail about the work that goes into a successful startup, along with the importance of selecting the right team and building the right culture. Obi also shared with us some of the less talked about details when his first startup was acquired by AOL along with a ton of exciting opportunities for the retail investor to become a venture capitalist!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 02/28/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Who is Obi Onyejekwe?
Obi is an entrepreneur and product specialist with extensive experience building digital and entertainment companies. He raised over $900,000 on a revolutionary startup (Nito Inc.), which was later acquired by AOL. An outstanding leader with a record of spearheading the development of high-end profitable products, Obi is currently focused on his latest project, UNOMi. Prior to founding Nito, Inc. and UNOMi, he worked as a marketing specialist for several Fortune 500 companies, including entities like Spike, Nickelodeon, and BET.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. Adams, Ventripoint Diagnostics CEOJoin us as we chat with Dr. Adams, CEO of Ventripoint Diagnostics about their exciting heart imaging software, VMS+
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Insider Feds & Bezos Fights DeathFor a short week, we have a lot to get through… Dubious stock sales at SPCE, tapering is looking likely this year and AZ makes a statement!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Jobs Report Disappoints, SPCE’s Plans SpoiltA disappointing jobs report and labor shortages don’t seem to go together, but 2021 seems to have brought it’s own surprises…
- August Review: Back to the FuturesGeorge Papazov from TRADEPRO Academy joins us again to discuss futures, Dan’s career change and to settle up on the bet made last month
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Appears Disjointed, Uber/Lyft get DisappointedAfter getting through taper talks and insider trading at Neflix, the guys give updates on what they’ve learned on Futures over the past week