David Moadel, Chief Analyst and Opportunity Researcher for PortfolioWealthGlobal.com and host of Looking at the Markets on YouTube joins us in the China Shop this week to discuss a range of investing topics from beginner tips and options strategies to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Have a pencil and pad ready, because you’re going to want to take notes!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 03/09/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Who is David Moadel?
David Moadel proudly serves as the Chief Analyst and Opportunity Researcher for PortfolioWealthGlobal.com as well as a financial writer for CrushTheStreet.com and InvestorPlace.com. David is also active on multiple social media platforms, with tens of thousands of followers on YouTube, Twitter, StockTwits, and other popular sites. His YouTube channel educates and informs a loyal crowd of followers on topics ranging from cryptocurrencies to stocks, options, precious metals, bonds, futures, and other areas of finance. With a master’s degree in education and decades of investing experience, David has the financial know-how and a passion for teaching that has boosted the bottom line of countless clients. Focusing on data rather than emotions, David is always on the lookout for new pathways to financial freedom. Count on David for wealth-building strategies and resources for investors and traders of all financial backgrounds.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. Adams, Ventripoint Diagnostics CEOJoin us as we chat with Dr. Adams, CEO of Ventripoint Diagnostics about their exciting heart imaging software, VMS+
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Insider Feds & Bezos Fights DeathFor a short week, we have a lot to get through… Dubious stock sales at SPCE, tapering is looking likely this year and AZ makes a statement!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Jobs Report Disappoints, SPCE’s Plans SpoiltA disappointing jobs report and labor shortages don’t seem to go together, but 2021 seems to have brought it’s own surprises…
- August Review: Back to the FuturesGeorge Papazov from TRADEPRO Academy joins us again to discuss futures, Dan’s career change and to settle up on the bet made last month
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Appears Disjointed, Uber/Lyft get DisappointedAfter getting through taper talks and insider trading at Neflix, the guys give updates on what they’ve learned on Futures over the past week