David Moadel, Chief Analyst and Opportunity Researcher for PortfolioWealthGlobal.com and host of Looking at the Markets on YouTube joins us in the China Shop this week to discuss a range of investing topics from beginner tips and options strategies to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Have a pencil and pad ready, because you’re going to want to take notes!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 03/09/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Who is David Moadel?
David Moadel proudly serves as the Chief Analyst and Opportunity Researcher for PortfolioWealthGlobal.com as well as a financial writer for CrushTheStreet.com and InvestorPlace.com. David is also active on multiple social media platforms, with tens of thousands of followers on YouTube, Twitter, StockTwits, and other popular sites. His YouTube channel educates and informs a loyal crowd of followers on topics ranging from cryptocurrencies to stocks, options, precious metals, bonds, futures, and other areas of finance. With a master’s degree in education and decades of investing experience, David has the financial know-how and a passion for teaching that has boosted the bottom line of countless clients. Focusing on data rather than emotions, David is always on the lookout for new pathways to financial freedom. Count on David for wealth-building strategies and resources for investors and traders of all financial backgrounds.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Richard Friesen pt. IIRichard Friesen joins us in the Shop again this week to chat with us about our progress and the importance of implied volatility.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Melvin Capital Losses, Ryan Cohen BossesIn this episode we talk infrastructure, Amazon’s union vote and Cohen’s board appointment. Kyle also talks about his new options strategy
- 2 Bulls Podcast: March 2021 ReviewIn our first monthly review, we chat about past guests and introduce our shop rules. We wrap up with Dan picking his consequence.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Archegos Bye-Bye, EV Chargers MultiplyFor a short week, there’s a lot to cover this week, from infrastructure to a hedge fund implosion. Also, AT&T is against Fiber???
- 2 Bulls Bonus Episode: Nicholas Prouten, LODE Project AmbassadorNicholas Prouten stops by the China Shop to talk to the guys about the LODE project, a crypto backed by precious metals. Will he tell us where the gold is?