In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle try to understand what the rising interest rates mean and why it’s wrecking the NASDAQ. We also discuss Porsche’s announced shift to EVs and the latest in the BABA and Ant Group saga, in addition to Blackstone Group closing the largest private equity fund they’ve ever assembled. In Stocks, Kyle details his near disaster when trading premarket on the phone. In Options, we give updates on the expiring contracts we sold along with a new strategy Kyle tested last week. If you joined our Discord, you saw a side bet happen during the week that might have an outsized impact on this month’s bet!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 03/20/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week's #2bullsinachinashop #podcast #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) March 21, 2021
Will #interestrates end next week higher or will Powell's upcoming testimony keep rates in check?#stockmarket #fed #bonds #investing #NASDAQ #yields #stocks
Per the conditions of last Month’s bet, here is the photo Kyle was required to send to Dan. This will be his Facebook Profile picture for the rest of March!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is also sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Powell to Testify this Week
NASDAQ Falls on Interest Rate Concerns
MJ sales boost expected from Stimulus
Blackstone Growth Equity Fund
Ant Group IPO Valuation at $200 Billion
Porsche going EV
CLRBF Gains Foothold in Mass.
Through an agreement with a third party, Financial Ineptitude, Inc was paid $110 on 3/20/21 to write this promotional content for Sweet Earth Holdings (CSE:SE)(OTC:SEHCF), which contains affiliate links. We are not licensed to give financial advice and nothing in this article should be construed as such. Please do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: China Needs Water & No Digi DollarThe annual government shutdown was avoided this year, but that didn’t stop the bears. Luckily, there’s still plenty of opportunities to cash in!
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Putting 2021 In ReviewLooking back on some of the top market lessons we learned over the past year in this special bonus episode
- 2 Bulls Podcast: COVID, Ruler of Planet Omicron Persei 8Now with more Covid variants and extra Jerome Powell!
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Matt Reiner, CFA, CPA… Too Many to ListMatt Reiner, the CFA/CPA with many hats stops by the shop to discuss the role of financial planners in the future
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Taper Rate is TransitoryThis week in the shop, the Fed comes to grips with the fact that inflation might not be so transitory after all. Plus Stocks!