In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle talk more stimulus before diving into M&A noise in the cannabis sector. We also discuss Alibaba’s continuing struggles amid China’s crackdown on them and Ant Group. In Stocks, a heated GME discussion rages out of control before Kyle and Dan both dip their toes in the SPAC arena. In Options, we reviewed the results of our analysis of the big money alerts as promised last week before updating everyone on our new strategies we’re testing. Our normal random stock selector page went down, and the replacement site spits out a real contender!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 03/13/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
Per the conditions of last Month’s bet, here is the photo Kyle was required to send to Dan. This will be his Facebook Profile picture for the rest of March!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Buffett Trims Apple Stake
Ant Group CEO Steps Down
RBLX IPO Debut
Cannabis Carbon Footprint
Upcoming Mergers in Pot Sector?
Canoo Announces EV Pickup
S3 Partners: GME Squeeze to Continue
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Richard Friesen pt. IIRichard Friesen joins us in the Shop again this week to chat with us about our progress and the importance of implied volatility.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Melvin Capital Losses, Ryan Cohen BossesIn this episode we talk infrastructure, Amazon’s union vote and Cohen’s board appointment. Kyle also talks about his new options strategy
- 2 Bulls Podcast: March 2021 ReviewIn our first monthly review, we chat about past guests and introduce our shop rules. We wrap up with Dan picking his consequence.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Archegos Bye-Bye, EV Chargers MultiplyFor a short week, there’s a lot to cover this week, from infrastructure to a hedge fund implosion. Also, AT&T is against Fiber???
- 2 Bulls Bonus Episode: Nicholas Prouten, LODE Project AmbassadorNicholas Prouten stops by the China Shop to talk to the guys about the LODE project, a crypto backed by precious metals. Will he tell us where the gold is?