In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle talk more stimulus before diving into M&A noise in the cannabis sector. We also discuss Alibaba’s continuing struggles amid China’s crackdown on them and Ant Group. In Stocks, a heated GME discussion rages out of control before Kyle and Dan both dip their toes in the SPAC arena. In Options, we reviewed the results of our analysis of the big money alerts as promised last week before updating everyone on our new strategies we’re testing. Our normal random stock selector page went down, and the replacement site spits out a real contender!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 03/13/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
Per the conditions of last Month’s bet, here is the photo Kyle was required to send to Dan. This will be his Facebook Profile picture for the rest of March!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buffett Trims Apple Stake
Ant Group CEO Steps Down
RBLX IPO Debut
Cannabis Carbon Footprint
Upcoming Mergers in Pot Sector?
Canoo Announces EV Pickup
S3 Partners: GME Squeeze to Continue
- 2 Bulls Podcast: July Review w/ George PapazovJuly review means we look back at last months guest and George Papazov returns to help us come up with a plan to improve going forward
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cali Attacks Ham, while HOOD IPO SlammedThis week in the China Shop, we look at California’s upcoming bacon scarcity, Robinhood IPO and the ATVI allegations.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Edmund McCormack, Dchained FounderEdmund McCormack, founder and CEO of Dchained joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things crypto, and sets a new high score in the wrap-up game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bitcoin Electric & Virgin GaladickInflation, Infrastructure, Quasi-space flights and Elon don’t dump, this episode has a little bit of everything! Plus, we go to twitter for consequence ideas…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation and Bear FlirtationsThis week we look at the rising inflation concern and a couple odd crypto stories, Dan has a fantastic week trading, while Kyle does not.