I don’t have much to discuss this week, as I had to step away from the markets for a bit after what happened with GameStop and Robinhood. I’m still holding my shares in AMC and GME as I do believe in these companies abilities to reverse their downward trend. AMC staved off bankruptcy after converting debt to shares and GME has Ryan Cohen on it’s board now.
Buy: GME @ $179.75
This was a mistake to buy more so quickly, and this was the reason why I stepped away from the markets for a couple days. I do plan on buying more shares to bring my dollar cost average to more reasonable levels, but I need to wait for the price to settle down somewhat. I’m targeting under $40/share right now.
Buy: AMD Mar 05 $95 Call @ $2.25
This move was something I planned last week when I saw AMD near it’s ATH prior to releasing their earnings. I waited for the price to drop after the release and bought these calls at a discount. This is the same type of move as the one I did with LOGI and I’m hoping to see similar results.
|Ticker||Buy Price||Current Price|
|CRM Mar 19 $250 Call||$9.60*||$7.65|
|NNDM Feb 19 $100 Call||$2.00||$0.79|
|AMD Mar 05 $95 Call||$2.25||$1.75|
*SAP, BBBY, SPCE, AMC and CRM Calls buy price averaged over two purchases
|Ticker||Buy Price||Sell Price|
|No Positions Closed|
Weekly Gain (Realized):
|Date||My Gains||SPY Gains|
More Like This
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: The Taper Rate Is Transitory…Looking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: CVS, F, COF, TSM and AQST.
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: “We’ll Have What the House is Buying”Looking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: TSLA, JNJ, DE, PLTR and LYV.
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: ‘Say “Transitory” One More Time… We Dare You…’Looking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: Z, PTON, V, FTV and TGT
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: Tuesday’s with LeesonLooking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: TSLA, AMZN, DWAC and NKE
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: “Our Bet Picks are Mediocre and Christmas in October??”Looking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: AAPL, SPCE, FAST, EBAY, MSFT and BP.
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: Oil Pops & New Crypto CopsLooking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: FB, CCXI, UNP, GE, and K.
- Organigram levels up!After Organigram announces a new partnership, Dan takes a closer look at OGI and what that means for both companies going forward.
- OCGN: Experimenting with Covered CallsKyle shares his experiences trading covered calls in Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN) over the last two weeks. But will there be profits?
- 3 Bounce Back Stock Candidates Post Earnings DipWe look at three stocks that have to potential to bounce next week after their stocks fell post earnings.
- Weekly Trade Log: 02/08/21After watching GME sink like a rock, I had to step away from the markets for a bit and figure out a plan to recover.