As the stock market continues to trade flat, good deals are becoming harder to find. We lucked out with QS last week, and this weeks pick looks to be just as strong!
Kyle’s Stock Pick
Volume: 8.9 M
Virgin Galactic is no stranger to Friday Pick’ems and after the events of last week, it belongs back on the list. Rumors of SPCE rescheduling their test flight this weekend sent shares up nearly 10% on Thursday before falling off when a spokesperson denied the rumor. When the test flight inevitably is announced, we expect a healthy jump in the price again. And if the test flight is successful, we’re betting Unity 2 won’t be the only thing going to space!
Past Pick’ems Review
It was one heck of a week for QS, our latest addition! After disappointing on earnings to start the week off, they reported a breakthrough in their battery manufacturing process that sent the price through the roof! The stock cooled off shortly after and is now flirting with it’s stop loss. CONN is also in danger of dropping off, so we’ll let nature take it’s course next week and refrain from manually dropping anything.
|Price first |
|15% Trailing |
|Stop Loss |
- Friday Pick’em: 04/09/21Another week has come and gone and two of the three major indexes hit new highs! Read on to see what we’ve picked for next week.
- Friday Pick’em: 04/02/21A short week with plenty of action, from a historic margin call to a mega infrastructure plan. But something else has our attention this week!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/26/21Dan combs through his screeners to bring us this week’s pick, one that has been on a roll all year and looks ready to breakout past it’s all time high!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/19/21It was an up then down week for the NASDAQ as inflation concerns flare up again, and one of our previous picks pulls a Houdini!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/12/21Last week saw the NASDAQ recover from it’s correction, something our picks needed after the beating they took!
- Friday Pick’em: 03-06-21 (Sunday Edition)A couple days late but hopefully not a dollar short, here is are picks for next week. No Tech this time!
- Friday Pick’em: 02/26/21After an abysmal week in the stock market, we assess the damage and find two stocks worth checking out
- Friday Pick’em: 02/19/21After last week’s homerun of a pick, we look to repeat that success again. Can we make it two in a row?
- Friday Pick’em: 02/12/21A big acquisition offer by one of our picks on Friday puts it’s status in jeopardy. How did the rest of our stocks fare?
- Friday Pick’em: 02/05/21Now that the GME excitement has died down, it’s time we got back to basics