With the enthusiasm surrounding the GME short squeeze dying down, things seemed to have gotten back to normal. As we are back into the middle of earnings season, it’s time we got back to the things we’ve had the best success (i.e. picking stocks that exceed expectations!).
Dan’s Stock Pick
Volume: 2.3 M
Everyone knows the Budweiser brand, and we’re betting on the fact that alcohol sales do well when unemployment is high. BUD also recently introduced a line of seltzers and we’re guessing that also had a positive impact on sales. They report their earnings on the 25th, so we’re looking to get in early and ride the pre-earnings enthusiasm. A buy signal in the MACD only strengthens our desire to own this stock!
Past Pick’ems Review
The volatility of last week seems to be in the rearview window, as evidence of last weeks pick VXX triggering its stop loss. LOGI continued to hit new highs and ATVI jumped after posting fantastic earnings on Thursday after the bell. IIVI seems to be trending down lately and may find itself on the chopping block soon if we don’t see something positive soon.
|Price first |
|15% Trailing |
|Stop Loss |
- Friday Pick’em: 04/09/21Another week has come and gone and two of the three major indexes hit new highs! Read on to see what we’ve picked for next week.
- Friday Pick’em: 04/02/21A short week with plenty of action, from a historic margin call to a mega infrastructure plan. But something else has our attention this week!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/26/21Dan combs through his screeners to bring us this week’s pick, one that has been on a roll all year and looks ready to breakout past it’s all time high!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/19/21It was an up then down week for the NASDAQ as inflation concerns flare up again, and one of our previous picks pulls a Houdini!
- Friday Pick’em: 03/12/21Last week saw the NASDAQ recover from it’s correction, something our picks needed after the beating they took!
- Friday Pick’em: 03-06-21 (Sunday Edition)A couple days late but hopefully not a dollar short, here is are picks for next week. No Tech this time!
- Friday Pick’em: 02/26/21After an abysmal week in the stock market, we assess the damage and find two stocks worth checking out
- Friday Pick’em: 02/19/21After last week’s homerun of a pick, we look to repeat that success again. Can we make it two in a row?
- Friday Pick’em: 02/12/21A big acquisition offer by one of our picks on Friday puts it’s status in jeopardy. How did the rest of our stocks fare?
- Friday Pick’em: 02/05/21Now that the GME excitement has died down, it’s time we got back to basics