Gamestop Squeezed Again
In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle talk about the possible causes of GME’s second short squeeze, the change in bond rates, and the effects both had on the Nasdaq last week. They also discussed CCIV and Lucid’s merger announcement and Virgin Galactic bad press. After a rough week for both their portfolios, they each took a hard look at their progress so far and discussed their plans to improve their options trading moving forward. Also, the monthly bet consequences are handed out.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 02/27/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
If you like our show about the GME short squeeze, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
GME and the Laws of 2 and 3
GME Volatility to get Worse?
Virgin Galactic Rejected in England
Virgin Galactic Delays Test Flight Again
Bond Rates Surge
Bill Gates’s BitCoin Comments
CCIV and Lucid Announce Merger
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Dr. Adams, Ventripoint Diagnostics CEOJoin us as we chat with Dr. Adams, CEO of Ventripoint Diagnostics about their exciting heart imaging software, VMS+
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Insider Feds & Bezos Fights DeathFor a short week, we have a lot to get through… Dubious stock sales at SPCE, tapering is looking likely this year and AZ makes a statement!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Jobs Report Disappoints, SPCE’s Plans SpoiltA disappointing jobs report and labor shortages don’t seem to go together, but 2021 seems to have brought it’s own surprises…
- August Review: Back to the FuturesGeorge Papazov from TRADEPRO Academy joins us again to discuss futures, Dan’s career change and to settle up on the bet made last month
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed Appears Disjointed, Uber/Lyft get DisappointedAfter getting through taper talks and insider trading at Neflix, the guys give updates on what they’ve learned on Futures over the past week