Gamestop Squeezed Again
In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle talk about the possible causes of GME’s second short squeeze, the change in bond rates, and the effects both had on the Nasdaq last week. They also discussed CCIV and Lucid’s merger announcement and Virgin Galactic bad press. After a rough week for both their portfolios, they each took a hard look at their progress so far and discussed their plans to improve their options trading moving forward. Also, the monthly bet consequences are handed out.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 02/27/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2bullsinaChinaShop #poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) February 28, 2021
Which way do you think the Nasdaq is going in the month of March?#stockmarkets #NASDAQ #investing #podcast #WallStreet #wallstreetbets
If you like our show about the GME short squeeze, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
GME and the Laws of 2 and 3
GME Volatility to get Worse?
Virgin Galactic Rejected in England
Virgin Galactic Delays Test Flight Again
Bond Rates Surge
Bill Gates’s BitCoin Comments
CCIV and Lucid Announce Merger
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!