Gamestop Squeezed Again
In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle talk about the possible causes of GME’s second short squeeze, the change in bond rates, and the effects both had on the Nasdaq last week. They also discussed CCIV and Lucid’s merger announcement and Virgin Galactic bad press. After a rough week for both their portfolios, they each took a hard look at their progress so far and discussed their plans to improve their options trading moving forward. Also, the monthly bet consequences are handed out.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 02/27/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
If you like our show about the GME short squeeze, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
GME and the Laws of 2 and 3
GME Volatility to get Worse?
Virgin Galactic Rejected in England
Virgin Galactic Delays Test Flight Again
Bond Rates Surge
Bill Gates’s BitCoin Comments
CCIV and Lucid Announce Merger
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!