Gamestop Squeezed Again
In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle talk about the possible causes of GME’s second short squeeze, the change in bond rates, and the effects both had on the Nasdaq last week. They also discussed CCIV and Lucid’s merger announcement and Virgin Galactic bad press. After a rough week for both their portfolios, they each took a hard look at their progress so far and discussed their plans to improve their options trading moving forward. Also, the monthly bet consequences are handed out.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 02/27/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
If you like our show about the GME short squeeze, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
GME and the Laws of 2 and 3
GME Volatility to get Worse?
Virgin Galactic Rejected in England
Virgin Galactic Delays Test Flight Again
Bond Rates Surge
Bill Gates’s BitCoin Comments
CCIV and Lucid Announce Merger
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading