Quantumscape & Beyond
In this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle discuss QuantumScape and the latest in the Gamestop hearings along with some interesting quotes from Interactive Brokers founder Thomas Peterffy. Elon Musk shows up in the news again thanks to some odd comments on Bitcoin.
Kyle talks about what’s been working with option plays centered around earnings while Dan’s cheeky bet pick last week made things competitive going into the last week of the month!
Join us for the trials and tribulations in this week’s china shop, you won’t be disappointed.
Powered by RedCircle
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 02/20/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
This week’s poll question:
This week’s #2BullsinaChinaShop #Poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) February 21, 2021
Which publicly traded #space #stocks has the highest potential for returns?#investing $SPCE $BA $LMT #wallstreetbets #StockMarket @Boeing @virgingalactic @LockheedMartin
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends! If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Richard Friesen pt. IIRichard Friesen joins us in the Shop again this week to chat with us about our progress and the importance of implied volatility.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Melvin Capital Losses, Ryan Cohen BossesIn this episode we talk infrastructure, Amazon’s union vote and Cohen’s board appointment. Kyle also talks about his new options strategy
- 2 Bulls Podcast: March 2021 ReviewIn our first monthly review, we chat about past guests and introduce our shop rules. We wrap up with Dan picking his consequence.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Archegos Bye-Bye, EV Chargers MultiplyFor a short week, there’s a lot to cover this week, from infrastructure to a hedge fund implosion. Also, AT&T is against Fiber???
- 2 Bulls Bonus Episode: Nicholas Prouten, LODE Project AmbassadorNicholas Prouten stops by the China Shop to talk to the guys about the LODE project, a crypto backed by precious metals. Will he tell us where the gold is?