This week Richard Friesen visits the China Shop to talk to the guys about the mindset of a successful trader and to share his experiences trading options. Richard also puts his Psychology degree to work to help one of the guys get to the root of one of his biggest trading flaws.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 02/21/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Who is Richard Friesen?
Richard Friesen works with professionals and business leaders who want to increase their personal effectiveness with joy and grace. His neuroscience based Mind Muscles™ model gives his clients the opportunity to reach their goals with online training, simulations, interactive exercises, group support and real time decision processes. Richard has been a futures broker for Merrill Lynch, a floor trader on the CME, CBOT and the options floor of the Pacific Exchange where he built and sold a successful options trading firm where he served on the Exchange’s board of directors. He also founded and built a financial software company and is the inventor of ten significant trading interface patents. This combined with his Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, Neurolinguistic Programing Master’s certification and neuroscience focus, brings a unique framework to business, investing and career success. His current passion is completing his forthcoming book “Conversations with Money.” This book observes the main character “Joe” who deals with all the conflicts, self-sabotage and belief systems around money and wealth.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Richard Friesen pt. IIRichard Friesen joins us in the Shop again this week to chat with us about our progress and the importance of implied volatility.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Melvin Capital Losses, Ryan Cohen BossesIn this episode we talk infrastructure, Amazon’s union vote and Cohen’s board appointment. Kyle also talks about his new options strategy
- 2 Bulls Podcast: March 2021 ReviewIn our first monthly review, we chat about past guests and introduce our shop rules. We wrap up with Dan picking his consequence.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Archegos Bye-Bye, EV Chargers MultiplyFor a short week, there’s a lot to cover this week, from infrastructure to a hedge fund implosion. Also, AT&T is against Fiber???
- 2 Bulls Bonus Episode: Nicholas Prouten, LODE Project AmbassadorNicholas Prouten stops by the China Shop to talk to the guys about the LODE project, a crypto backed by precious metals. Will he tell us where the gold is?