The first week of 2021 is in the books and what a wild week it was! Biden was confirmed as the next President (but not without some drama) and the Democrats managed to flip both Senate seats in Georgia. Both of these major events had a big effect on the EV and alternative fuels sectors, while the market as a whole closed at new highs. We’re letting Dan pick this week’s stock as he has the hot hand lately.
Dan’s Stock Pick
Volume: 7.4 M
Solar energy has been on fire since the election results have been finalized and Sunrun Inc is one of my favorites. It acquired Vivint Solar back in July and has been setting new all time highs this week. I’m planning on riding this momentum for as long as I can!
Past Pick’ems Review
OCUL and JMIA didn’t last long enough to see the mid-week rallies, and BBBY was running up til they released last quarter’s earnings. They were not good. The rest of our picks are doing great, except for CRM. The rebound Kyle’s been predicting will need to happen soon, or it’s going to get chopped in the coming weeks.
|Price first |
|15% Trailing |
|Stop Loss |
- Friday Pick’em: 07/09/21Our pick from last week did not fair so well… but this time will be different, we swear!
- Friday Pick’em: 07/02/21Rising fears of inflation and predictions of massive crashes can’t stop the market from hitting new highs… looks like it’s still “game on,” at least for the time being
- Friday Pick’em: 06/25/21TSLA, ROKU and SPCE all had major moves this week, too bad none of them were on our list. Maybe we can pick one of next week’s movers though…
- Friday Pick’em update: 06/18/21No new picks this week, just updating the list.
- Friday Pick’em: 06/11/21AMC happened this last week… Did anything else? We can’t remember… AMC definitely did some things though.
- Pick’em Update: 06/06/21No new picks, been a busy week. This is just an update on how our picks are doing.
- Friday Pick’em: 05/28/21After a taking last week off, we return to assess the damage, but instead were happy to see on stock nearly double! Betcha can’t guess what it was…
- Friday Pick’em: 05/14/21Welcome to the Friday Pick’em: Ape Edition! Care to take a wild guess at what stock we’re riding next?
- Friday Pick’em: 05/07/21It’s the first week of May, and it doesn’t look like everyone is selling this time. How did our picks weather the rotation? Read on to find out!
- Friday Pick’em: 04/30/21We’re smack dab in the middle of earnings season once again, and the SPY is continuing to push new highs. Let’s see if we can ride the momentum!