Nick McCullum joins Kyle and Dan to talk about Passiv.com, a system you can setup to automatically balance your portfolio. They also cover ETF’s, long term strategies, and even a little bit about computer programming for stock trading.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 1/20/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Richard Friesen pt. IIRichard Friesen joins us in the Shop again this week to chat with us about our progress and the importance of implied volatility.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Melvin Capital Losses, Ryan Cohen BossesIn this episode we talk infrastructure, Amazon’s union vote and Cohen’s board appointment. Kyle also talks about his new options strategy
- 2 Bulls Podcast: March 2021 ReviewIn our first monthly review, we chat about past guests and introduce our shop rules. We wrap up with Dan picking his consequence.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Archegos Bye-Bye, EV Chargers MultiplyFor a short week, there’s a lot to cover this week, from infrastructure to a hedge fund implosion. Also, AT&T is against Fiber???
- 2 Bulls Bonus Episode: Nicholas Prouten, LODE Project AmbassadorNicholas Prouten stops by the China Shop to talk to the guys about the LODE project, a crypto backed by precious metals. Will he tell us where the gold is?