It is a dark time for the Reddit rebellion. Although Melvin Capital has been destroyed, Institutional troops have driven the Reddit forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the internet. Evading the dreaded Institutional forces, a group of freedom fighters sporting Diamond Hands have established a new secret base on the remote ice world of r/WallStreetBetsNew. The evil lord and CEO Gabriel Plotkin, obsessed with destroying all the Diamond Hands, has received billions of hedge fund dollars from the far reaches of the exchange… Link to Chamath Palihapitiya article: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/27/chamath-palihapitiya-closes-gamestop-position-but-defends-individual-investors-right-to.html
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 1/28/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: FSC Looking Bought, Patent Owners DistraughtFinancial Services Hearings, AMC’s earnings call, vaccine patent rights and so much more to cover this week!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: April 2021 ReviewIt’s already May and that means it’s time for another month-end review! Richard stops by to put Kyle in the couch again and we learn our consequences!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: AMC Sets up Nicely, Lumber gets PriceyIn this week’s episode, we look at Adam Aron’s curious moves, and Kyle digs a little deeper into Cel-Sci’s potential cancer treatment.
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Comedians on Podcasts Getting Invested w/ Eddie PenceComedian and Cohost of the Ralph Report Eddie Pence stops by to take a crash course in the stock market! Can we teach Eddie the magic of Compound Interest?
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Menthols Forbidden, Bezos goes Villain?This week in the shop, we talk about Biden’s effect on the markets, Amazon’s new factory and a strange new feature offered by Microsoft Teams