It is a dark time for the Reddit rebellion. Although Melvin Capital has been destroyed, Institutional troops have driven the Reddit forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the internet. Evading the dreaded Institutional forces, a group of freedom fighters sporting Diamond Hands have established a new secret base on the remote ice world of r/WallStreetBetsNew. The evil lord and CEO Gabriel Plotkin, obsessed with destroying all the Diamond Hands, has received billions of hedge fund dollars from the far reaches of the exchange… Link to Chamath Palihapitiya article: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/27/chamath-palihapitiya-closes-gamestop-position-but-defends-individual-investors-right-to.html
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 1/28/21
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Obi OnyejekweThis week we are joined by Obi Onyejekwe, Entrepreneur Extraordinaire as he gives us some insights into the intricacies of starting your own company
- 2 Bulls Podcast: GameStop 2: Electric BoogalooGME roars back to life, the Nasdaq falls, Lucid merges with CCIV and Virgin Galactic can’t catch a break!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Richard FriesenLast week we sat down with Richard Friesen to talk about how psychology affects trading, and play a quick game of Buy, Short, Ignore.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Looking at Option plays while QuantumScape slaysJoin us as we discuss the latest in the GME hearings, SPCE’s potential and Elon’s strange Bitcoin comments
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: George Papazov from TradePro AcademyGeorge Papazov, CEO and Founder of TradePro Academy joins us in the China Shop this week to give us some insights into the whole GME situation.