Only one move to list for this past week, as my day job kept me pretty busy. I was also feeling a little gun shy after the market correction last week. The market did recover quite a bit on the election results, but not enough to push my holdings out of the red yet. This coming week should be interesting.
Buy: SABR Nov 20 2020 $8 Call @ $0.45
The stock had been rising prior to earnings, so I added to my current position in the hopes that someone knew something about the upcoming earnings. After the bell, they did post a beat, just in the wrong direction
I had marked this date as I was hoping to buy some calls for UI in anticipation of their earnings. Unfortunately, with everything going on this week, I completely forgot to follow up. Of course the stock jumped over 20% after they smashed expectations. Sometimes the moves you don’t make hurt just as much as the ones you do.
|Ticker||Buy Price||Current Price|
|BA Nov 20 $160 Call||$13.20||$5.08|
|CLX Jan 15 $200 Put||$7.70||$3.30|
|BBBY Dec 18 $15 Call||$2.52||$6.65|
|PFE Nov 20 $39 Call||$1.20||$0.44|
|CSIQ Nov 20 $45 Call||$4.20||$1.10|
|NTGR Nov 20 $38 Call||$2.60||$0.13|
|SABR Nov 20 $8 Call||$0.84||$0.23|
|SABR Nov 20 $8 Call||$0.45||$0.23|
|SONO Dec 18 $17.5 Call||$1.33||$1.05|
|AMD Nov 20 $85 Call||$4.30||$3.33|
|Ticker||Buy Price||Sell Price|
Weekly Gain (Realized):
|Week||Weekly Gain||SPY Weekly Gain|
More Like This
- Organigram levels up!After Organigram announces a new partnership, Dan takes a closer look at OGI and what that means for both companies going forward.
- OCGN: Experimenting with Covered CallsKyle shares his experiences trading covered calls in Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN) over the last two weeks. But will there be profits?
- 3 Bounce Back Stock Candidates Post Earnings DipWe look at three stocks that have to potential to bounce next week after their stocks fell post earnings.
- Weekly Trade Log: 02/08/21After watching GME sink like a rock, I had to step away from the markets for a bit and figure out a plan to recover.
- Weekly Trade Log: 2/01/21With the Mother of all Short Squeezes on the precipice of being Squoze, I realized some very large gains on the week
- Weekly Trade Log: 01/25/21Two savvy moves in particular erase a bad bet from the previous week and take me back into the green for the year
- Weekly Trade Log: 01/18/21Big gains from BBBY are negated when I repeat several money losing mistakes this week. When will I learn?
- Weekly Trade Log: 01/11/21The trade log is back after taking a break over the holidays. Now we finally get to see how I finished the year against the SPY!
- Weekly Trade Log: 12/21My first realized loss in a while, thanks to some emotional options trading on SPCE. An expensive lesson learned!
- Weekly Trade Log: 12/14Stimulus gridlock and a failed test flight from Virgin Galactic on Saturday are setting the stage for a rough week coming up