Dan’s Stock Picks
Volume: ~16 M
Infosys Ltd (INFY) – Another company that sustained five days of consecutive 52 weeks high this week, INFY is a tech company located in India. They had an earnings beat this week on top of several ratings firms raising their target prices. Their volume is almost twice the average and a P/E ratio of 28.5. On top of all of this, INFY also recently completed the acquisition of Kaleidoscope Innovation. Often times after an acquisition a company’s price will rise to reflect the new value of the combined firms.
Volume: 550 K
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc (APAM) – A financial investment firm that’s just hit five consecutive days of all time highs, APAM has done so without any new ratings or price targets! There were several days of big volume at the beginning of the week, so I’m not holding average volume against APAM. With an earnings report due on October 27th, I think this stock could easily keep moving up in anticipation of
More Stock Picks From Kyle
Volume: 10.3 M
Bed Bath and Beyond has been riding a recent earnings report and news of the sale of non-core businesses to new highs the last two weeks. Lots of optimism surrounds BBBY as people in the industry feel it’s ready to break out. The short interest is really high, so maybe a short squeeze in on the horizon.
Volume: 1.4 M
PulteGroupe has shown up in my screener several times over the last couple months. I don’t think it’s going to blow your socks off with returns, but there’s a place for slow and steady in our portfolios. They are scheduled to report earnings on 10/22
Last Week Stock Picks Review
The markets were turbulent this last week, but our picks are still doing fairly well. We’re recommending you close your positions in MKC and WIT this week to lock in those gains.
|Price first |
|15% Trailing |
|Stop Loss |
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: The Taper Rate Is Transitory…Looking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: CVS, F, COF, TSM and AQST.
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: “We’ll Have What the House is Buying”Looking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: TSLA, JNJ, DE, PLTR and LYV.
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: ‘Say “Transitory” One More Time… We Dare You…’Looking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: Z, PTON, V, FTV and TGT
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: Tuesdays with LeesonLooking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: TSLA, AMZN, DWAC and NKE
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: “Our Bet Picks are Mediocre and Christmas in October??”Looking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: AAPL, SPCE, FAST, EBAY, MSFT and BP.
- Reviewing Stocks to Watch: Oil Pops & New Crypto CopsLooking back at the stocks we were watching 4 weeks ago and seeing how we did. Watchlist: FB, CCXI, UNP, GE, and K.
- Friday Pick’em: 07/09/21Our pick from last week did not fair so well… but this time will be different, we swear!
- Friday Pick’em: 07/02/21Rising fears of inflation and predictions of massive crashes can’t stop the market from hitting new highs… looks like it’s still “game on,” at least for the time being
- Friday Pick’em: 06/25/21TSLA, ROKU and SPCE all had major moves this week, too bad none of them were on our list. Maybe we can pick one of next week’s movers though…
- Friday Pick’em update: 06/18/21No new picks this week, just updating the list.