Stocks We Like
Dan’s Top 3 for Next Week
Volume: 3.5x average
A little high but who doesn’t like to prove a bear wrong? The news on this company is they are having good sales and analysts are expecting them to increase.
Volume: 4x average
Short %: 3.69.
This company just announced they have paid off all of their debts and are operating entirely on their own capital.
Volume: 2.3x average
There’s no recent news driving this price, the company is just on a solid uptrend. I actually had this one on my list from last week, and traded it for gains. It seems I sold too soon as it rebounded shortly after to push a new all time high.
Stocks We Hate
Kyle’s Buyer Beware List
Volume: 7.5 million
IPO on Wednesday saw the price spike to over $300 a share before dropping off considerably. This is one of the most expensive Cloud based tech stocks that doesn’t have the earning to back up it’s lofty price.
Volume: 1.25x average
Pushing new all time highs on news of a deal with the NY Giants and the Big 10 deciding to play this year. Sports viewership is down across the board which should mean less income from sports betting. I’m expecting earnings in November to disappoint.
- Friday Pick’em: 07/09/21Our pick from last week did not fair so well… but this time will be different, we swear!
- Friday Pick’em: 07/02/21Rising fears of inflation and predictions of massive crashes can’t stop the market from hitting new highs… looks like it’s still “game on,” at least for the time being
- Friday Pick’em: 06/25/21TSLA, ROKU and SPCE all had major moves this week, too bad none of them were on our list. Maybe we can pick one of next week’s movers though…
- Friday Pick’em update: 06/18/21No new picks this week, just updating the list.
- Friday Pick’em: 06/11/21AMC happened this last week… Did anything else? We can’t remember… AMC definitely did some things though.
- Pick’em Update: 06/06/21No new picks, been a busy week. This is just an update on how our picks are doing.
- Friday Pick’em: 05/28/21After a taking last week off, we return to assess the damage, but instead were happy to see on stock nearly double! Betcha can’t guess what it was…
- Friday Pick’em: 05/14/21Welcome to the Friday Pick’em: Ape Edition! Care to take a wild guess at what stock we’re riding next?
- Friday Pick’em: 05/07/21It’s the first week of May, and it doesn’t look like everyone is selling this time. How did our picks weather the rotation? Read on to find out!
- Friday Pick’em: 04/30/21We’re smack dab in the middle of earnings season once again, and the SPY is continuing to push new highs. Let’s see if we can ride the momentum!