A trading podcast for the rest of us
If you’ve ever felt like the only trader who is struggling to be profitable, join us in the China Shop for honest, yet fun conversations about the side of trading most people want to hide.
Welcome to 2 Bulls in a China Shop, a collection of educational conversations, stories, news events and more! Every Saturday, hosts Kyle and Dan look at market moving news, hot stocks to watch and even a little crypto for good measure. Wednesday episodes focus on how to use that market news to inform trade ideas, and Mondays Kyle puts on his slightly more professional hat for a conversation with a friend in trading, or an expert in a field of finance. Guests include experienced traders, crypto masters, financial experts, authors and CEOs. This show is guaranteed to make you learn, smile, laugh, and crave the next release! Check out the collection of miniseries for a practically personalized education from Trading Psychologist Rich Friesen, or an incredible base in the worlds of futures and options trading from members of Orderflow Labs and TRADEPRO Academy. Stick around, the shop is open, the Discord community is awesome and supportive, and everything is FREE!
Like discussing stocks?
Then you should join our discord server! Join Dan and Kyle and the other longhorns as they share the stocks they’re interested in along with the latest market moving news.
Now available on all major Podcast distributors
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com. Tell her 2 bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends, happen to hate social media, and just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate using the PayPal link below!
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Japanification of ChinaThis week WTFinance’s Anthony Fatseas stops by shop to talk about macro news, crypto and to help the bulls get back on track in The Bet
- Are All Prop Firms Crooked? Ft. Max Thomas, Cofounder of Traders LaunchLast week’s guest left a tough act to follow, but Traders Launch Cofounder Max Thomas turned out to be the perfect act to follow that great conversation!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: You’re Not a Bad Trader, You Just Have Low TJobs report numbers keep getting revised down while economists keep bringing up Immaculate Disinflation… And Texas pays crypto miners to stop mining??
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 4 – Open Q&A and Reddit Field TripEpisode 4 features an open Q&A for the students followed by a field trip to reddit to stress some key points!
- Why Traders Fail w/ Brannigan Barrett, Co-Founder of Tradelo.comBrannigan Barrett, co-founder of Tradelo.com is in the China Shop this week to discuss why so many traders fail to succeed
- Emerging Markets w/ Derek Izuel: CIO of Shelton Capital ManagementDerek Izuel, CIO and Portfolio Manager for Shelton Capital stops by this week for an in-depth discussion on emerging markets!
- Shawn O’Malley: Chief Editor for The Investor’s Podcast NetworkShawn O’Malley, Chief Editor of We Study Markets is in the China Shop to talk about foreign investing and emerging markets!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: All Eyes on Jackson’s HoleWhile most people were closely following the Fed’s Jackson Hole Summit/vacation, multiple other headlines give the bulls cause for concern
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 3: Finding an Options StrategyEpisode 3 kicks off with a great discussion on finding ways to work with your available time as we build off the lessons from the previous sessions
- Pauli Walnuts: A Bull Probes PauliPauli Walnuts is the latest Futures trader to make his first ever podcast appearance as we discuss learning to trade during the meme-stock era!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Ford Preps for Strikes, Evergrande Files for BankruptcyLots of China in the headlines this week, with Evergrande’s bankruptcy and their regulators delaying approval of a major Semiconductor deal with INTC
- Barry and Dan Habib: CEO/CRO of MBSHighway.comThis week we get a very special 2 for 1 deal, as Barry Habib and his son Dan Habib both drop by to discuss everything housing related!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Portnoy Trades Places while Musk Moves onThis week’s top stories include Zoom working to end remote work, PENN unloading Barstool for a dollar and SBF goes to jail for alleged witness tampering
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 2: Using Options to Trade & Understanding EdgeIn Episode 2 of The Option(al) Experience, Erik shifts the focus from theory to practical application as he reviews the trades made by Kyle and Blayne
- Tony Pawlak: Master Coach with RealLifeTrading.comTony Pawlak, full-time trader and coach with RealLifeTrading.com is in the shop this week to discuss the many (many) mistakes he made when kicking off his journey
- 2 Bulls Podcast: POTUS Crypto Shills and APEX HarakiriIf you managed to get past the Mega Millions headlines, it was actually a pretty eventful week in terms of stock market news!
- Walter Holmes: Creator of the Wall St. Whiz Market SimulatorWalter Holmes, creator of Wall Street Whiz is in the shop this week for an in-depth conversation about education!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Free Advice for China’s Stock Market!A slew of economic data can’t stop the bulls this week as the data continues to fall in the ‘Goldilocks Zone’ while the FTC sets its sights on a new megacap…
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 1: Outlier Level SettingErik Smolinski and Blayne MaCauley join Kyle in the first episode of our options focused miniseries!
- Chris Panagiotu: Host (and Author) of CAPitalize Your FinancesChris Panagiotu, host of CAPitalize Your Finances is the shop this week to talk about podcasting, writing a book and overcoming adversity.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Versace Bedouin?Making headlines this week is AMC’s afterhours pop, a possible short squeeze in SIRI and a crypto hacker turned wannabe rapper?
- Jerry Paul: CFA and Senior VP of Fixed Income at ICON AdvisersJerry Paul, Senior VP of Fixed Income at ICON Advisers is in the shop this week as we finally give bonds their time in the spotlight!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Good, The Bad and The WeirdThis week in the China Shop, headlines look good for the bulls, but insurers leaving Florida cause some major concerns and Crypto get a partial win
- Kevin Jefferson: Forex Trader and Founder of FMTrades.comKevin Jefferson is in the shop this week for our first ever Forex episode! Listen in as we find out why Forex, and how to learn more.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fight of the Century!This week in the shop, we get some early candidates for the fight of the century in MSFT vs the World and of course, Musk vs Zuck
- Mr. Banks: Futures Trader and Co-Founder of Vanta TradingMr. Banks, Co-founder of Vanta Trading makes his first podcast appearance to discuss his journey and how he had to adapt his trading to fit his life
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Say Bye Bye Baby to Bed Bath and BeyondTop stories this week include LORD’s bankruptcy, JOBY gets approval for flight tests and Overstock snatches up BBBY’s assets for dirt cheap
- Victorio Stefanov: Futures Workshop RecapVico returns to the shop again this week to talk about the recent workshop TRADEPRO Academy hosted, as well as the importance of replay!