An investing podcast for the rest of us
Have you ever ruined a lunch by talking non-stop about the stock market? Having annoyed their significant others enough, Dan and Kyle started this show to share their experiences with other like-minded market aficionados. Every Saturday, they look at market moving news, hot stocks to watch and even a little crypto for good measure. On Wednesday’s, they put on their slightly more professional hats to talk to options and futures traders, authors, financial experts and CEOs.
Join us for a fun and laid back, yet honest conversation for all things finance!
Like discussing stocks?
Then you should join our discord server! Join Dan and Kyle and the other longhorns as they share the stocks they’re interested in along with the latest market moving news.
Now available on all major Podcast distributors
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com. Tell her 2 bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends, happen to hate social media, and just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate using the PayPal link below!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Under New ManagementNew hosts Anthony and Sarah decide the time is right to launch a coup after Kyle forgets to tell them the guest host spot was only temporary….
- Matthew Murawski: Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth ManagementMatthew Murawski, Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth Management drops by to chat about some of the crazy mistakes a good planner can help you avoid
- 2 Bulls Podcast: In Search of Bottom FisherSarah Glass of TRADEPRO Academy fills in this week to discuss the recent Fed decision to raise rates and NFP report, and helps in our search for the bottom
- Cody Willard: Founder of SKTLS CryptoThis week Cody Willard, founder of the new SKTLs cryptocurrency stops by the shop to discuss everything from crypto to stocks and even Niel Patrick Harris!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Day the Bulls DiedAnthony Fatseas, Host of WTFinance fills in for Dan this week to discuss the latest market and crypto news, and even gets to make a bet for Dan
- Jared Bibler: Author of Iceland’s Secret pt. 2Jared Bibler, author of Iceland’s Secret returns to follow up with our January interview, and to update us on some new developments
- Powell Still Hawking while the Markets Keep DroppingThe bulls were happily chugging along at the start of the week until the Fed starting speaking… What could they have said to tank the markets into Friday??
- Derrick Oldensmith: Vice President of Trading and Education at T3 LiveDerrick Oldensmith, VP of Trading and Education at T3 Live joins us in the shop this week to discuss all things related to trading
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Musk Insinuates Dump, Woods Prefers PumpIn this week’s episode, the latest CPI report and Russia’s “default” are discussed, along with Elon’s TWTR proposal
- Herald van der Linde: Author of Asia’s Stock Markets from the Ground UpHerald van der Linde, Author of Asia’s Stock Markets from the Ground Up stops by the shop to discuss the many different exchanges in Asia.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The Recession ProgressionThis week in the shop we’re talking about the increased warnings of a recession before sharing some personal struggles over the past week
- Leo and Fleri, OrderFlow Labs ReturnsLeo and Fleri from OrderFlow Labs are back this week to talk about an exciting upcoming product launch and to answer listener questions from our Discord
- 2 Bulls Podcast: House Votes on Grass, While Biden Taps That GasThis week in the shop, all eyes are on inflation again as Biden looks to tap the strategic oil reserves again, while China considers cooperating with the SEC?
- Anthony Fatseas, Host of WTFinance Returns!Anthony Fatseas, host of WTFinance returns to the shop to catch up and chat about the latest goings on in the markets
- 2 Bulls Podcast: MJ Getting Legislated while Florida Man Gets EducatedIn this week’s episode, Dan and Kyle struggle with whether or not to put on their bear hats after looking at the SPY charts…
- Anthony Vicino, Invicitus CapitalAnthony Vicino, co-founder of Invicitus Capital stops by the shop to talk about his journey to success and a different kind of opportunity in real estate
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Rate Hike Inline, AMC Buys Gold MineThe Fed raises rates for the first time since 2018, but some members wanted more, while AMZN closes its MGM deal and AMC buys a gold mine?
- Eric Mason: Economist, CFOThis week Eric Mason, Economist and CFO for Quincy, Ma stops by the shop to answer all the tough economic questions
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Meme Stock Surge and the Dreaded “R” WordBears seem to be taking control of the narrative as oil prices rise, inflation remains elevated, and fears of a recession grow.
- Rich Friesen: Author of A Private Conversation with Money and Founder of Mind Muscles for TradersRich Friesen makes his long-awaited return to the shop to discuss his book, A Private Conversation with Money and to answer listener questions
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Fed wrong again & War doesn’t make friendsLooking at Powell’s hearing, Elon Musk and all things Russia again this week, along with stories on MCD, BP, and RIVN.
- 2 Bulls Interview: Kevin White, The SPY Trader with TegrityThis week, Kevin White, the SPY trader with Tegrity stops by to discuss his style, influences and the hard learned lessons from his trading journey
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Friday’s Market Tear, Musk Pokes the BearThis week Ukraine still dominates the news as we try to figure out why the markets rallied so hard on Friday. Elon Musk is also back in the news…
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Ian Fraser, Author of Shredded: Inside RBS, The Bank That Broke BritainIan Fraser, award winning journalist and author of Shredded: Inside RBS, The Bank That Broke Britain stops by this week from Scotland
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Cathie Woods Gets Mad and the Glut of Crypto AdsIt’s a new week, but we still have to talk about Ukraine some more… Luckily Cathie Woods and DKNG CEO said some interesting things too!
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Jonathan Baird, The Global Investment LetterJonathan Baird, creator of the Global Investment Letter and former manager of multiple #1 ranked funds joins us to discuss a range of topics
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Inflation Rises and the Ukrainian CrisisThe big stories of the week are the latest CPI numbers and the looming threat of a Russian Invasion of Ukraine
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Fleri and Leo, OrderFlow LabsLeo and Fleri from Orderflow Labs stop by this week to discuss futures trading along with the custom studies they helped develop
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Earnings Report Fails while The Jobs Report SailsA great Non-Farm Payroll report leads to the decline in the markets, combined with some of the biggest earnings drops ever seen
- 2 Bulls Bonus: Sarah Glass, The Queen of Order FlowSarah Glass returns to talk order flow, listen to her new theme song and even learns how to play Florida Man!