An investing podcast for the rest of us
***One of FeedSpot.com’s top 60 stock market podcasts to follow in 2021!***
Dan and Kyle started 2 Bulls in a China Shop podcast after spending their free time trying to figure out how to play the stock market. In addition to failing often and after losing a considerable amount of money, they decided to record their results so the internet could learn from their mistakes.
Follow along as they discuss market news, stock and option trading strategies and the emotional rollercoaster of big wins and losses!
Join them as they discuss market-moving news, options, trades, and hot stocks! You can follow our discussions all week on our new discord server and be sure to check out the bonus episode: Beginner Trading and Knowledge Center if you’re new to the world of investing!
Now available on all major Podcast distributors
Twitter poll question of the week:
This week’s #2bullsinachinashop #Poll question:— 2 Bulls in a China Shop (@FinancialInept1) April 4, 2021
Will #marijuana be decriminalized within the next 18 months by Congress?#LegalizeIt #potstocks #podcast #wallstreetbets #PodcastRecommendations #cannabis #EasterSunday
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com. Tell her 2 bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
So if you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
In conclusion, if you have no friends, happen to hate social media, and just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Richard Friesen pt. IIRichard Friesen joins us in the Shop again this week to chat with us about our progress and the importance of implied volatility.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Melvin Capital Losses, Ryan Cohen BossesIn this episode we talk infrastructure, Amazon’s union vote and Cohen’s board appointment. Kyle also talks about his new options strategy
- 2 Bulls Podcast: March 2021 ReviewIn our first monthly review, we chat about past guests and introduce our shop rules. We wrap up with Dan picking his consequence.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Archegos Bye-Bye, EV Chargers MultiplyFor a short week, there’s a lot to cover this week, from infrastructure to a hedge fund implosion. Also, AT&T is against Fiber???
- 2 Bulls Bonus Episode: Nicholas Prouten, LODE Project AmbassadorNicholas Prouten stops by the China Shop to talk to the guys about the LODE project, a crypto backed by precious metals. Will he tell us where the gold is?
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Suez Canal Dock Blocks while China urges BoycottsFed testimonies, shipping lanes blocked, China sanctions and Amazon’s odd PR direction… Lot’s to get through this week!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Options 101 with Christopher BoormanIn this much requested special episode, we cover the basics of options before Christopher Boorman joins in for a Q&A.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bond Yields Attack, Blackstone Echoes SPACsIn this episode, we discuss the latest in rising yields and build on the options strategies we’ve been trying out. Also, surprise side bet!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Sue PullenThe guys sit down and talk to their Sponsor, Sue Pullen, about real estate, credit scores, and a few options trading anecdotes you don’t want to miss!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Ant (Group) Creamed, Cannabis not so GreenDan and Kyle both give updates on their new options strategies they’re testing after reading some flattering fan mail!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: David MoadelThis week David Moadel stops by the China Shop to talk to the guys about options strategies and cryptos, and we test his stock market trivia knowledge!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Rockets go SPAC while NASDAQ CracksStimulus makes the news again this week in the China Shop, but will it be enough to stop the Tech slide?
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Obi OnyejekweThis week we are joined by Obi Onyejekwe, Entrepreneur Extraordinaire as he gives us some insights into the intricacies of starting your own company
- 2 Bulls Podcast: GameStop 2: Electric BoogalooGME roars back to life, the Nasdaq falls, Lucid merges with CCIV and Virgin Galactic can’t catch a break!
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: Richard FriesenLast week we sat down with Richard Friesen to talk about how psychology affects trading, and play a quick game of Buy, Short, Ignore.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Some Option plays While QuantumScape SlaysJoin us as we discuss the latest in the GME hearings, SPCE’s potential and Elon’s strange Bitcoin comments
- 2 Bulls Podcast Bonus Episode: George Papazov from TradePro AcademyGeorge Papazov, CEO and Founder of TradePro Academy joins us in the China Shop this week to give us some insights into the whole GME situation.
- 2 Bulls: Marijuana Deflates while SPCE just WaitsBet shenanigans abound in this week’s episode. We also discuss the rise and fall of pot stocks over the past week.
- 2 Bulls Bonus Episode: Retail Investment Strategies and Bitcoin with SeanWe sit down with Sean and discuss what got him interested in investing and how he was able to start with limited funds.
- 2 Bulls: Virgin Galactic Cruises while Robinhood LosesThis week we update the GME/AMC saga and our plans going forward, and last weeks bet results take an unexpected turn.
- 2 Bulls: Gamestop ***** the Hedge Funds, RobinHood Tries to Diddle the Little GuyThe Gamestop saga continues, wrecking havoc on most heavily shorted stocks. Oh yeah, some other stuff happened too and the bet is settled.
- 2 Bulls Bonus GME: The Empire Strikes BackIn this special bonus episode, Kyle and Dan talk about the epic short squeeze of GME and what’s driving the two sides of the trading.
- 2 Bulls: Jumia Jumps and BofA SlumpsThis week Dan and Kyle discuss what went wrong with BAC, settle up a bet with last week’s guest and a listener calls out some hypocrisy.
- 2 Bulls: Passiv.com InterviewNick McCullum joins us in the China Shop to discuss Passiv.com. We might have also challenged Nick to a friendly bet.
- 2 Bulls: Anticipatory Taxation ContemplationIt’s baaaack… Stimulus news, that is… Join us as we discuss the market reaction to this and other stock market news.
- 2 Bulls: Pot Stocks Storm the CapitolDan and Kyle talk about the effects of the election results, Nio Day and Jack Ma’s disappearance from public view.
- 2 Bulls: Bonus EpisodeLike our show but feeling lost? Then join us in this bonus episode where we talk through some of the market basics
- 2 Bulls: Blink Energy Pain and Delisting ChinaA new year brings us new hope! Join us as we discuss more China news and re-live the horror that was our December trading.
- 2 Bulls: Santa Clause Rally and Bed Bath & BeyondThis week’s discussions cover more stimulus talks and Elon Musk’s Apple burn, and we debut a new segment intro!
- 2 Bulls: Robinhood Swindling and JumiaA big reveal about Robinhood business practices and the latest action on JMIA, SPCE, and those damn market ETFs!