A trading podcast for the rest of us
If you’ve ever felt like the only trader who is struggling to be profitable, join us in the China Shop for honest, yet fun conversations about the side of trading most people want to hide.
***One of FeedSpot.com’s top 50 stock market podcasts to follow in 2021!***
***19/20 Nasdaq Potatos from the Potato Lady Podcast Reviews***
Welcome to 2 Bulls in a China Shop, a collection of educational conversations, stories, news events and more! Every Saturday, hosts Kyle and Dan look at market moving news, hot stocks to watch and even a little crypto for good measure. Wednesday episodes focus on how to use that market news to inform trade ideas, and Mondays Kyle puts on his slightly more professional hat for a conversation with a friend in trading, or an expert in a field of finance. Guests include experienced traders, crypto masters, financial experts, authors and CEOs. This show is guaranteed to make you learn, smile, laugh, and crave the next release! Check out the collection of miniseries for a practically personalized education from Trading Psychologist Rich Friesen, or an incredible base in the worlds of futures and options trading from members of Orderflow Labs and TRADEPRO Academy. Stick around, the shop is open, the Discord community is awesome and supportive, and everything is FREE!
You can follow our discussions all week on our discord server and be sure to check out all our beginner episodes and Knowledge Center if you’re new to the world of investing!
Like discussing stocks?
Then you should join our discord server! Join Dan and Kyle and the other longhorns as they share the stocks they’re interested in along with the latest market moving news.
Now available on all major Podcast distributors
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com. Tell her 2 bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends, happen to hate social media, and just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate using the PayPal link below!
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Sony Doth Protest Too Much…China Shop friend Joel fills in this week for Dan, and learns a hard lesson about making bets against a Random stock picker…
- Leo from OrderFlow Labs ReturnsOrderFlow Labs’ Leo is back in the shop this week to talk about the concepts in his trading playbook, as well as OFL’s plans for the new year!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: “The North Korea of Banking”This week in the China Shop, Credit Suisse is in hot water again and Dan looks for the upside of Carvana’s massive earnings miss
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 5, Fear of SuccessMany traders cannot visualize success… If just visualizing success creates discomfort, imagine how your brain reacts when you approach success in the real world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Hug a Chatbot Before it’s Too LateTop stories this week include a lonely chatbot, poor accounting by crypto companies and new options for elder home buyers in china
- Victorio Stefanov: TRADEPRO AcademyVico from TRADEPRO Academy returns to discuss everything from the general state of the markets to adapting styles to fit the changing conditions
- 2 Bulls Podcast: China Cries Foul while LocalBitcoins Throws in TowelThis week in the China Shop, Russian oil cuts seMusk is giving off supervillian vibes again.
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BBBY Gets Warned, NFLX Subscriber Growth RestoredDan returns to the shop this week and fills us in on what he’s been doing the past 3 months, and shares his reasons for shorting BBBY
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen, Ep. 4: Nightmare Trading TrapsRich Friesen is back with an assessment for the listeners to help build awareness of their own biases and filters with the goal of overcoming Nightmare Trading Traps
- Fleri_v: YouTrade.Market AnnouncementFleri stops by the shop this week to announce his latest project, YouTrade.Market (and to talk trading and poker of course!)
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and Joel (Pt. 2)Fleri and Joel are back for another round table episode as we check in with Joel to see how he’s been progressing since we last spoke
- After Hours with Erik from esInvestsErik from esInvests stops by this holiday week for a laid-back conversation focusing on challenging our biases
- Micah Fraim: The Crypto Obsessed CPAMicah Fraim is in the shop this week to have one of the most interesting crypto tax discussions we’ve ever had!
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen, Ep.3: Persistent Trading MistakesEpisode 3 of Trade Runners, ft. Rich Friesen focuses on persistent trading mistakes… how to identify and ultimately change them to serve a better purpose
- Jaden Sterling: The Spiritual Money GuyJoining Kyle in the shop this week is Jaden Sterling, creator of the Sterling Stock Picker…
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?