An investing podcast for the rest of us
Have you ever ruined a lunch by talking non-stop about the stock market? Having annoyed their significant others enough, Dan and Kyle started this show to share their experiences with other like-minded market aficionados. Every Saturday, they look at market moving news, hot stocks to watch and even a little crypto for good measure. On Wednesday’s, they put on their slightly more professional hats to talk to options and futures traders, authors, financial experts and CEOs.
Join us for a fun and laid back, yet honest conversation for all things finance!
Like discussing stocks?
Then you should join our discord server! Join Dan and Kyle and the other longhorns as they share the stocks they’re interested in along with the latest market moving news.
Now available on all major Podcast distributors
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com. Tell her 2 bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends, happen to hate social media, and just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate using the PayPal link below!
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?
- Dr. Hans: The Investing Tutor ReturnsDr. Hans is back in the shop to talk about Crypto, NFTs, Stablecoins, Inflation and even technical analysis!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Erik from esInvestsErik Smolinski is in the shop this week to discuss Kyle’s recent struggles and plan to return to live capital trading
- Daniel Springer: Funded TraderDaniel Springer is in the shop this week to talk about trading and education. Join us as we discuss his journey, along with the people and tools that helped him get funded
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Battle of the Billionaire BearsWhile to billionaires battle it out for the title of richest bear, the Fed appears to be considering slowing the pace of rate changes
- James Andrew: CEO of Global LiquidityJames Andrew, CEO of Global Liquidity is in the shop this week to talk about high frequency trading, Crypto and Lightning Bridge
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bostic’s Blackout Trades and Ethereum DeflatesWhat do Bostic, Trevor Milton and ATVI all have in common? Legal troubles abound in this week’s episode
- Andrew: In Search of @Wasatch_SquatchWhile searching for Bigfoot, the guys find a dedicated retail trader instead. Listen now as they discuss the mental side of trading!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: iPhones Built by Kids, US & China on the SkidsThe latest Jobs report throws cold water on any potential relief rally, and Dan asks about ethics in light of the recent AAPL news.
- Micah Kessel: CEO of EmpathableMicah Kessel is in the shop this week to talk about… Empathy? Join us as we learn why Empathy is important to all corporations, big or small
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 1, Measuring What MattersRich Friesen is back in the shop for this special limited series that is focusing on the psychology of trading. This episode focuses on measuring and tracking our mental state
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Apple’s Big Boobs and More Inflation NewsThe bulls are back in the shop this week, though nobody is feeling particularly bullish this week… Except Random, of course!
- Kevin Rendino, CEO of 180 Degree Capital (TURN)Kevin Rendino, CEO of 180 Degree Capital, is in the shop to talk about microcaps and activist investing and answers our question of how funds vote their shares
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss
- Shlomo Freund: Creator of Free Financial SelfShlomo Freund, digital nomad and creator of Free Financial Self joins us in the shop to talk all about personal finance and the nomadic lifestyle
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 4, Building a Plan ft. LeoThis week OrderFlow Labs’ Leo is in the shop to give us some tips and insights as we take the information learned and try to put together a trading plan
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Slowing Sales of Homes, Pelosi’s Skills OverblownKyle returns to the shop this week and immediately tries to start beef with all of Random’s supporters
- Phil Muscatello: Host of Stocks for BeginnersPhil Muscatello, host of Stocks for Beginners stops by the shop to discuss everything from trading to music and even asks some of his own questions
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Powell brings the Pain, Biden makes it RainJason Lawhorn from Completely Off the Rails fills in for Kyle as he and Dan cover the latest stock market and Crypto news
- CC Lagator: Founder of Options AICC Lagator, Founder of Options AI is in the shop this week to talk about his experiences as an options market maker and how that led to founding his company
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Buffett Splurges, Ethereum MergesThis week in the China Shop, the word “elasticity” is gaining in popularity, Buffett continues eying Occidental and a developer tweet tanks Cardano
- Joe Saul-Sehy: Host of Stacking BenjaminsThis week’s special guest is Joe Saul-Sehy, host of the Stacking Benjamins podcast! Join us as we discuss his journey, his show and much more